WinSCP Help users to upload data to the Server or download data from the Server to a computer quickly and safely. This is a utility SFTP, FTP Client completely free for Windows operating system. Besides, WinSCP 5.17.7 also provides users with effective file management features.
The interface of FTP application WinSCP
In addition, Win SCP can transfer multiple files at the same time at high speed, saving users time and effort. All data transferred to the Server is absolutely secure. So please Download WinSCP Full to your computer to safely transfer files. Or you can choose the copy WinSCP Portable if you don’t want to install.
Download WinSCP to support data transfer to the Server quickly.
Some of the main features of WinSCP
- Graphical interface easy to use (supports two popular types are Explorer and Command).
- Supports many popular languages in the world.
- Easy integration with Windows (supports drag and drop files, URLs and shortcut icons).
- Support U3 protocol.
- Supports SFTP and SCP over SSH-1 and SSH-2 as well as some older FTP protocols.
- Integrated basic text file editing functions.
- Can interact with multiple files at the same time.
- SSH password support, user interaction via real and virtual keyboard, public key and security authentication mechanism Kerberos.
- Integrated with Pageant (authentication system via PuTTY) with SSH.
- Can work as Portable application (users can copy to a mobile device and use it on any computer with Windows installed).
The win scp configuration process requires knowledge of computer networks as well as protocols, which will help to set up the software quickly and accurately. Once the login process is complete, users can manage the application themselves without further assistance. To speed up future processing, data can be saved as a session and reloaded easily when needed.
Log in to the WinSCP FTP client software
WinSCP’s user interface is quite intuitive, depending on the choices indicated during installation, it will display two or a single control panel. The 2-panel mode basically allows the user to access both machines and control them remotely at the same time.
WinSCP can be used to compare folders and synchronize their content without any additional software or difficulty. The app can also launch PuTTY if you want to change Telnet or SSH parameters.
After all, downloading Win SCP can be a useful solution for users who frequently have to work with files on remote computers. Once the configuration is properly set up, file transfer and data synchronization between the two computers is fast and easy.
Update WinSCP to the latest
- Add a new AWS region af-south-1 and eu-south-1.
- Updated Brazilian-Portuguese translation.
- Don’t switch the default to the Documents folder on the network drive even if it’s selected.
- Fix missing max-keys parameter support in Backblaze S3 API.
- Upgrading the installer to Inno Setup 6.0.5.
- Fixed an issue where communication settings were not kept unchanged when starting synchronization in a new window.
- Fix windows errors Keep remote directory up to date cannot be recovered after being minimized to the tray by command Minimize to System Tray, when using the command to open this window or using a command Start in New Window.
- Fixed an issue that did not disable starting sync in a new window when checking the option Selected files only.
- Addresses issue with starting sync in a new window that doesn’t work if the remote path contains only one level.
- Fixed a failure to authenticate an active session from a space opened with the command line.
- Fixed default disabling GSSAPI key change authentication.
- Upgrade the TLS / SSL core to OpenSSL 1.1.1g.
- Upgrade core WebDAV to neon 0.31.1.
- The local file table respects the source application’s preferred drop action.
- Increase the maximum length of the proxy and authentication channels.
- Cut overly long category names in the session tab title.
- Option to distinguish multiple sessions opened to the same page by the current path.
- Failed to start with the workspace automatically opened when no workspace was active.
- The% sign in the PuTTY session settings is not compiled when imported.
- Do not upload empty directory to FTP server when transferring data in the background.
- FTP file upload was interrupted with TLS 1.3.
- Wrong log dialog layout on low vertical resolution screens.
- Other bug fixes.
- Fixed validation for closing WinSCP not incorporating the Help page.
- Fix failed to load extensions with file names containing some special characters.
- Fixed backup SCP not working.
- Fix error can not enter the path in the address bar in Explorer interface.
- Fixed a bug where changing directory using tree after resuming system boot from sleep state.
- Fixed a bug where a TLS / SSL client certificate could be configured for the S3 protocol, even if it was supported.
This is a fix for the Microsoft Store version only. Error of too small taskbar icon and boot menu has been fixed.
- Fixed security bug on PuTTY 0.73: On Windows, other applications can bind to the same TCP port, acting as WinSCP local port forwarding.
- Upgrade the XML parser to Expat 2.2.9.
- Fixed an issue where reopening a remote file whose temporary local copy was deleted.
- Fixed a bug where you could edit the path behind the browser button on the directory / file path selection box.
- SSH private key tool upgraded PuTTY 0.73.
- Updated installer language translations: Czech, Dutch, German, Italian, Finnish, Turkish …