Windows Movie Maker is a video making tool, creating slideshows from existing photos quickly, to save memorable moments into a single video file. At the same time, Windows Movie Maker also integrates free video editing tools, helping users to easily create videos according to their preferences.
Download Windows Movie Maker Professional video editing software for free.
Note: Install Windows Movie Maker through the Windows Essentials installer.
Windows Movie Maker or Movie Maker is one of the most popular video editing and video creation applications available today. Now you can create birthday videos, create wedding photo videos or make videos that capture the moments from when your baby is in the womb to impressive maturity. Download Windows Movie Maker now to save life’s memorable moments and share videos with your friends and loved ones!
Windows Movie Maker is a tool that is easy to install and use on your computer. Even if you’re not an expert, using Windows Movie Maker to create video albums from photos is also very easy. Movie Maker gives you many necessary video creation options such as cut, collage, arrange photos, crop and insert music accordingly, add copyright or text to video … Windows Movie Maker supports many file formats. Various output videos such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI … help users easily choose the most suitable file format for themselves.
The main feature of the software for making movies Windows Movie Maker
- Movie-making support, allowing users to create unique movies in their own style.
- Make video from photos to save memorable moments in life.
- Supports easy video editing.
- Support insert background music, insert captions, add text to the video.
- Customize video quality, and add motion effects easily.
- Supports many of the most popular image and video formats today such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI, MPG, JPG, BMP, PNG …
- Share on popular sharing sites like: YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, SkyDrive…
- Provides preview interface.
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems.
The video introduces the Windows Movie Maker movie maker
- For Windows Vista and 7 users, this tool is built in Windows Live Essentials.
- For Windows XP users, Windows Movie Maker is automatically installed on your computer when you install Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Specifically, it is not available for download as a separate file.
Filmmaking software Windows Movie Maker This has an intuitive interface, very easy to use, nUsers only need to import all media files that they want to use, which can be photo or video files. Then drag them in Timeline. Add as many effects as you like and check how everything looks in the window Preview. There is even a special tool in the program to help you add title and credit information for the movie.
In addition, you should also note that Windows Movie Maker Designed exclusively for users who do not have or do not have much experience in filmmaking. Therefore, you do not need to worry too much if you belong to that group of users. Thanks to the intuitive design interface, you can complete the entire filmmaking process in just a few steps.
Windows Movie Maker advantages
- Very easy to use.
- Supports many easy video editing operations such as adding captions, inserting background music or photos …
- Ability to work with multiple photo and video files.
- Integrated many transition effects.
- Export to many different formats.
With Windows Movie Maker, you will satisfy your passion for filmmaking, with only very simple manipulations, without needing to install any additional software.
Out of application Windows Movie Maker This out, one of the professional software for creating videos from another photo that you can refer to is Proshow Producer. Compared to Windows Movie Maker, ProShow Producer is more professional, but it is more difficult to use because it has many advanced features. Therefore, depending on the needs of use, you make your own choices. If you’re just creating family albums and don’t know much about computers, use Windows Movie Maker; If you are an expert, you often have to create a photo video album, then ProShow Producer is the most suitable choice.
How to edit video with Windows Movie Maker
Start the Windows Movie Maker program. In the top left frame is Movie Tasks, click on the text Import video, point to the location of an available video file that we want to affect. This file will be included in the frame Collections in the middle and will be split into several small clips, each only about a few tens of seconds or more than a few minutes of presentation.
From the frame Collections click to select the appropriate clip, can click to preview in the right frame. When you have selected a clip like that, click and drag it down the frame Storyboard / Show Timeline under.
You can choose to import another video in the order above and then continue to select clips from this second video to pull down the Storyboard / Show Timeline to join the clips of the first video. Likewise with third and fourth videos …
Give the product a name by going to the Movie Tasks box at the top left and clicking on Make titles or credit. A new box will appear and ask Where do you want to add a title? This means where you want your title to be placed with the following options:
- Title at the beginning: At the beginning of the video.
- Title before the selected clip: In front of the clip selected by the user.
- Title on the selected clip: Right in the selected clip.
- Title after the selected clip: Behind the selected clip.
- Credit at the end: Introduced at the end of the movie.
Click Choose the appropriate title location box Enter Text for Title appears, enter the required information in this field. Drag the slider down to see other effects we can create for the subject line at More option was:
- Change the title animation: Line motion effects. When you select this, the Choose the Title Animation box appears with a lot of effects listed below. Click to choose which effect, the effect will be demonstrated for us in the right pane.
- Change the text font and color: Change the size, color of the characters, choose the font type, choose the position to appear, choose the background color …
Once ready, press menu File > Save movie file (or a combination of keys Ctrl + P). Only save location and wait a moment to receive the product.