WiFi Analyzer is a utility that helps you identify errors when connecting to WiFi, find out the best channel or location for the router / access point by turning your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet into a wireless network analyzer.
The main feature of WiFi Analyzer
- Displays the entire network around you – factors that can affect the device’s connection to the wireless network.
- View detailed information about the router or access point (eg manufacturer, security level, wireless transmitter type, etc.).
- Find the best channel through number of review stars, including recommended channels.
- Find the ideal location to locate the router or access point by signal strength (in dBm).
- Check the link speed and status of the WiFi network on the dashboard.
- Reorder network search results with filter (Pro).
- Easily connect to a new network without exiting the application (Pro).
- Use beeper to hear signal strength (Pro).
- Support Live-Tile (Pro).
- Each network has the same color convention for each intensity level, so you can observe with the naked eye to determine whether the intensity is strong or weak.
- Change custom dark, light or color theme for WiFi Analyzer interface.
Version Free WiFi Analyzer Contains no ads and allows comfortable use of basic features. The features marked Pro above are only unlocked when you purchase a paid IAP in-app.
Exclusive feature in WiFi Analyzer Pro
- Live-Tile interface support.
- Use beeper to indicate strong or weak signal strength.
- Can connect to multiple networks.
- Use filters to categorize search results.
- Prevent screen timeout.
- Screen rotation lock.
- Change the signal strength boundary.
WiFi Analyzer for Windows Wireless network analyzer required in small business or home use. WiFi Analyzer helps you analyze WiFi and fix WiFi for fast, stable network connection. The application has a compact size and intuitive interface, suitable for new users too!