Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 is tool code editing Free is defined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
Interface of Visual Studio Code
Benefits of downloading Visual Studio Code
- First class support for building ASP.NET 5 and Node.js applications:
- Visual Studio Code is a fast and lightweight keyboard application.
- Support for all programming languages.
- Smart coding, understanding, and navigation help you be productive.
- Integrated debugging and Git support right at your fingertips.
- Available on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX.
New features of Visual Studio Code
- Horizontal layout: Organize your editors into vertical or horizontal groups
- New keyboard shortcuts for PDF pages
- CSS autocomplete in HTML: Get rich CSS autocomplete suggestions embedded in HTML
- Easily configure Node.js debug sessions
- Keyboard mapping to Sublime and Atom, making it possible to use the common keyboard shortcuts in Visual Studio Code
- Turn off extensions: Quickly turn off Extensions globally or in a specific workspace
- See the reliable extensions right in the extension details
- Open multiple files from Quick Open
- Create shortcuts, control formatting better
- New categories for Keymaps and Formatters to make them easier to find
- Debugging support for multiple targets and new debugging settings for Node.js Debugging
- Support file CHANGELOG.md, add edit tab to context menu
Main features of Visual Studio Code
Runs smoothly on the installed operating system:
Visual Studio Code can be downloaded and installed on whatever operating system you’re using. Regular updates are easily downloaded and released to all platforms at the same time. It is the perfect addition to developing your favorite tools.
Variety of languages:
Download Visual Studio Code to speed up your work
- Visual Studio Code Support for over 30 languages. Below are the language features that the app supports.
- Syntax coloring, bracket matching: Batch, C ++, Clojure, Coffee Script, DockerFile, F #, Go, Jade, Java, HandleBars, Ini, Lua, Makefile, Markdown, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, PowerShell, Python, R, Razor, Ruby, SQL, Visual Basic, XML.
- Refactoring, find all references: C #, TypeScript.
And there are many in-depth features, specific to each language.
Centralized code editing:
Visual Studio Code With its lightweight editor, the keyboard preference means you probably never need a mouse. Instantly open files large or small and focus on code without distraction. You can take advantage of advanced editing features like multiple cursors, autosave and much more.
Visual Studio Code you can focus entirely on the code
Keep in context as you scroll through large code files and over your code. Enhanced scroll bars highlight problems in the current file. The built-in search feature supports finding common expressions. Code sketching, navigating and defining the peek to get you where you need to be faster.
Understand the code:
IntelliSense describes the API as you type, autocomplete for speed and accuracy. The Quick Info tool tips allow you to test API definitions, and Squiggles tell you what problems and often see them as you type.
Debugging features of Visual Studio Code
Git version control:
Take control of your work with the power and flexibility of Git. View changed files, compare versions, and make commits right in the editor. Connect to all of Git by dragging and pushing code into GitHub, Azure Web Apps, or Visual Studio Online.
Make it yours:
This can be done with any source file, Git driver, and on your favorite operating system. Visual Studio Code allows you to configure the environment the way you want with support for multiple user interfaces, custom lock constraints and more.
Rich support for modern web technologies ASP.NET 5 and Node.js:
Visual Studio Code supports the development of ASP.NET 5 and Node.js applications from start to finish. Full IntelliSense support, debugging support and more on all supported operating systems. Includes lots of popular frameworks like D3, JQuery, Express, Angular, grunt, gulp, etc.
Download the latest Visual Studio Code
Visual Studio Code 2020 1.47.0
- Improved accessibility, better compatibility with new screen readers.
- Windows ARM build: Windows on ARM is more stable and smooth.
- Unified View for Source Control: all archives are on the same screen.
- Changes to views and categories: view files as trees or lists; sort by name, path or status.
- Edit complex settings from the Settings editor screen.
- New HexEditor extension: edit files in hexadecimal right in VS Code.
- Updated notebook interface: improved UX and undo / redo support.
- Remote tutorials: learn how to program SSH, inside Containers and WSL.
Visual Studio Code 2020 1.45
- Improved accessibility – Focus on commands for navigating to workbench and accessing the status bar more conveniently.
- Switch between editor tabs with the mouse wheel – Quickly switch files in the editor just by rolling the mouse wheel.
- Faster Syntax Highlighting – Coloring for programming languages up to 3 times faster.
- Programming language color customization – Change token code color in user settings.
- Supports automated GitHub authentication for repositories.
- Integrate issues in GitHub – Hover over the line of code and submit suggestions for GitHub issues and users.
- Remote programming – Container configuration proposal. WSL 2 support.
- New Docker Compose theme – Learn how to use Docker Compose to work with multiple containers.
As you can see, Visual Studio Code is a lightweight code editing tool with rich features, useful for programming, editing and debugging code, available on popular operating systems. With what Visual Studio Code has to offer, it will surely make you feel satisfied.