Visual C # 2010 Express is a software in the Visual Studio 2010 Express product range providing a toolkit for Windows users to create custom applications with basic and advanced settings.
Along with simplicity, robustness, security, and many enhancements, Visual C # is designed to build various applications that run on top of the .NET Framework.
• More efficient start-up pages:
Develop apps faster with more useful, easy-to-use startup options.
• Focus on the most common commands by optionally hiding some advanced menus and toolbars.
• New WPF-based IDE:
The new code editor makes it easy to enlarge / shrink your code, highlight a reference method, and other powerful features.
• Development platform support:
Whether you are an experienced software developer or not, you can use Visual C # 2010 Express to implement creative ideas on Windows operating system.
• Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 – all editions except Starter Edition.
• Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 – all editions except Starter Edition.
• Windows 7 (x86 & x64).
• Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2.
• Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 & x64).
• Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2.
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64).
• Structure support:
• Processor: 1.6 GHz.
• RAM: 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB (64 bit) (512 MB extra if running on virtual machine).
• Hard disk space: 3 GB.
• Hard drive: 5400 RPM.
• DirectX video card 9.
• Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
• DVD-ROM drive.