Virtual DJ & Karaoke Studio, old name Virtual DJ Studio, is the program mix music MP3 for professional DJs. This tool helps you mix MP3 files, with support for multiple monitors and sound cards when editing karaoke and adjusting the tone (Pitch) and rhythm (Tempo) of each file. VDJ there is also a 10-band graph editor, support for audio plug-ins, analyzer, integration with file management, playlist creation and many other DJ tools.
Virtual DJ Studio unlike other MP3 mixers (you can only adjust 2 music players with 1 Cross-Fader when using other programs but with Virtual DJ Studio you will do so much more). This software allows you to access a variety of music files and use them immediately.
Virtual DJ & Karaoke Studio Software allows users to listen to MP3 and WAV music files, enable automatic crossfade, and adjust the rhythm and notes to match the beat. At the same time, you can customize as many columns as you want. Each of these columns adjusts for different parts like the launcher MP3, Wave and a full playlist, as well as fading volume, note pitch control, rhythm adjustment, and more.
This tool allows you to adjust up to 9 audio files at the same time. You can adjust volume, add effects, cut and split music files with just a few simple steps. In this program there are quite a few effects, but not explicitly listed. So, to master it, you need to experiment with the effects and find the one you need. At the same time, this software also supports modes Karaoke modeHowever, you must manually add music files to use it.
The main feature of Virtual DJ Studio
- Mix, adjust music files
- Karaoke support
- Supports singer list of karaoke songs
- Save the artist list
- Preview CUE support
Limitations of the trial:
- Trial for 14 days
- The screen vibrates, jerks
Update the latest Virtual DJ Studio
Virtual DJ Studio 8.xx:
- Change the official name to Virtual DJ & Karaoke Studio to easily differentiate between products.
- Fixed Playlist Crossfade issue when using Seconds instead of Level.
- Fixed changing Pitch / Tempo / Key but not showing changes on the indicator (though still impacting on sound).
- Fixes some old versions not running on Windows 7.
- Add a variety of features and stability upgrades, including:
- Supports ID3 v1 and v2 tags.
- Display album art on the video screen.
- Allows editing ID3 tag on any MP3 file, even in Zip files. Support to add album cover to display on screen video while playing files.
- If you have used the 14-day free Trial, Virtual DJ Studio will give the new trial a trial.
- The Preview area will display the video at full frame rate when the Full Screen window is hidden.
- Fix errors related to App Server in the condition of slow or unstable network connection, thereby limiting program freezing errors.
- Improved index for duration of Zip files (CDG + MP3).
- And some other upgrades, bug fixes.
Virtual DJ Studio 7:
- Handling errors related to the Saved Singers list. When the saved playlist no longer exists, the user can use the option to redefine the song or a similar song instead.
- Accelerates file indexing process, supports more Zip file types, including Deflate32 and Deflate64.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Karaoke zip files to not be played on the program.