UniKey is a free, lightweight, easy-to-use Vietnamese keyboard program that can run on all software on Windows. UniKey 4.3 is an indispensable application for any computer user.
Download Unikey to type Vietnamese on the computer
Download Unikey – The most popular Vietnamese typing software
The latest UniKey version supports running UniKey.exe file directly without having to install it on your computer. Just download UniKey for free and put it in the data drive to store the installer, so from the next time you install the device you can use UniKey without any installation.
UniKey software is 1 in 5 free and open source software are required to be used officially in educational institutions according to regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training. Download the latest UniKey and install on Windows operating system (Window 10, Window 8, Window 7, Window XP …) and the Linux operating system (distributions Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE …)
Control panel of UniKey 4.3 RC4
Features of Vietnamese percussion UniKey 2020
- Support Vietnamese typing on Windows whether your computer has additional fonts installed or not.
- Supports 5 most common typing methods: TELEX, VNI, VIQR, Microsoft style and self-defined type.
- Allows converting between different font formats: Unicode to VNI, VNI to Unicode, Unicode to TCVN3, TCVN3 to Unicode …
- Support shortcut typing and spell checking of input data on all applications installed on the computer.
- Allows converting uppercase to lowercase, lowercase to uppercase, accented to unsigned … and many other conversion styles.
- UniKey is stable, has a small size (only a few hundred KB), and does not require installation or use of any other libraries.
Instructions for using UniKey percussion
To type accented Vietnamese letters, you must type the main letter first, then type the accent marks, accents, and accents. Different accented Vietnamese typing methods will specify different keys for accent marks, grave accents, question marks, tilde, heavy accents, and caps. While you can type the accent key immediately after the accented letters, this can easily lead to inconsistent accents. For example, word maths can be written into math. With UniKey software, you should type the accent at the end of the word and UniKey will always put the correct accent on the required letter.
Once opened, Unikey will appear with a text icon (icon) V (good E) red in the system tool tray.
- If you want to switch back and forth between Vietnamese keyboard (V) and you (E), you just have to click on the icon of Unikey.
- If you want to change the typing method or code set, or configure Unikey, right-click the icon to open the pop-up menu, then select the corresponding typing method or percussion.
- To configure Unikey, you right-click on the icon, select the item Dashboard… (or press a combination of keys Ctrl + Shift + F5).
- To open the control panel, press the button Extend on the configuration panel and tick the items you want to select.