TubeDigger is a professional application that helps you download videos from all the websites you are visiting. In addition, it is possible to convert recorded files using one of the available profiles. Without using the browser Cup Cup or a video downloader IDM complicatedly, then TubeDigger might be the good choice for you.
New feature of the software download TubeDigger video
- Improved browser monitoring, name detection
- Improved “Rec + Mode”
- Improved HDS / HLS downloads
- Updating FFmpeg and MediaInfo
- Some other improvements and bug fixes
The main feature of TubeDigger
- Download videos from various websites with the same quality as the original video
- Record video from camcorders, live TV shows, etc.
- Convert downloaded videos to any format and support mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Mobile, PSP
- Extract audio from downloaded video
- Easy to use, just enter or drag the URL of the web page containing the requested video and the download will begin immediately
- Support detecting the names of popular websites
- Supports video bit rate detection and resume download
- Download subtitles from popular websites into SubRip format
- Support download through proxy VPN and SOCK
It has a simple and clean user interface that makes it possible to download videos quickly. Thanks to the built-in web browser, you can do searches for other videos directly from the main dashboard. TubeDigger Also provides details about the files, namely the address, file name, size, speed, and status.
When it comes to conversion options, you can save downloaded videos in a variety of formats, including audio formats, namely MP4, 3GP, PSP, AVI, FLV, MKV, MP3, OGG, AAC , AC3, FLAC, WAV or Other. You can configure video and audio parameters, choose quality, and specify the save directory.
Summary, TubeDigger is a pretty good video downloader, do the job quickly and bring high satisfaction to users.
Good girl. Good boy