Tracker for Outlook 188.8.131.52 is a great workflow utility. Complete basic workflow like approval of pending invoices without having to exit Outlook. What’s so great about Tracker for Outlook? Let’s explore together!
Law professionals can review, approve invoices and complete important workflow management right from the reading console. Outlook. Tracker for Outlook helps you to quickly review pending invoices, approve or reject them based on incoming email notifications. Sort, copy content, email attachments to Legal Tracker, keep the original email. Items can be renamed and grouped into folders, shared permissions, and assigned priorities to evaluation settings for saving items to Legal Tracker. Access and search a list of open issues, including recently visited content, for easy process completion. Other work processes will continuously be added over time. Tracker for Outlook Compatible with existing Outlook rules, performs quick usage steps, archives, and content usage policies.
- Tracker for Outlook does not support Internet Explorer 9 and 10 (IE 9/10).
- Browser support: Edge, IE 11, Chrome and Firefox.
- Registration requirements and credentials Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker. Available only for business users. FileZone application compatibility.
Features of Tracker for Outlook
When using the Tracker for Outlook add-in, it:
- Data can be sent over the Internet.
- Can access personal information on notification activity such as sender name, recipient name, email address, message content, attachment information. This add-in can send data to third-party services. User cannot read or edit other items.