Certainly, most computer users know that a very effective and optimal junk cleaning application is Ccleaner. However, each passing day, thousands of new unnecessary files appear and accumulate in the system. So how can this problem be solved? From now on, let’s integrate more tools CCEnhancer 4.5.6 Go to CCleaner to fix any junk problems you face.
CCEnhancer is the new name of CCleaner Enhancer – a small tool that adds more than 1,000 new programs to CCleaner application to help users clean up junk files from the computer effectively and thoroughly.
It uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for the added programs. These rules are based on the database in the Piriform Support Forum and many other sources on the Internet.
Note, during the updating of new definitions for installed programs, you must press “Download Latest“and CCEnhancer will automatically download the most recent versions of the definitions. If CCEnhancer cannot locate the CCleaner.ext installer file, open a dialog box and select the page yourself. For this tool, users must install CCleaner app before.
Update the latest CCEnhancer
CCEnhancer 4.5 is the first major update with many improvements to the interface, overcoming most bugs, adding some useful features and improving security.
- Update program icon.
- The entire download can now be done securely over HTTPS.
- Added automatic language detection at first run.
- Improved error messages when download problems occur.
- Ads now open System Ninja if it is already installed.
- Added check for updates to this program.
- Add detection of duplicate entries to the winapp2.ini debugging tool
- The “Delete Custom Rules” tool now provides a successful response.
- Download button color now harmonizes with CCleaner.
- Change in system requirements
- CCEnhancer now requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.