Tomabo MP4 Player is a multifunctional video player on the computer. With the trial version of Tomabo MP4 Player trial, you can play MP4, FLV and WebM files easily with good quality of sound and images.
Playlist interface on MP4 Player
Watching videos saved on your computer or online clips downloading from a certain URL is no longer a hassle nowadays with the help of dedicated music players. In addition to famous names like VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, MP4 Player It is also a very worthwhile option to install on the computer.
The tool owns a friendly interface, allowing users to easily select, download and play favorite videos. However, do not let the name MP4 Player fool you because it supports more formats than that.
MP4 Player Equipped with Flash file processing tools, FLV data and WebM video. In particular, playlist (playlist) also helps users create, download and play list of PLS, M3U existing multimedia clips.
MP4 Player plays video at the highest resolution
Playback controls include basic buttons. Its only difference compared to other similar programs is the “Zoom” button, which allows the user to increase or decrease the size of the currently playing clip display area. All control commands available in normal mode are accessible by right clicking on the menu. That menu also helps the user to put the downloaded video or the entire playlist in repeat mode. Besides, the search feature supports fast forward, rewind about 10 seconds or the whole time more quickly.
Some other nifty features can be found in the submenu “After Playback”. It’s to close the app after playback and the option to shut down the system as soon as the movie is over.
MP4 Player shows small avatars next to the currently playing clip
In short, MP4 Player is a pretty great music and video player with a simple design, easy navigation and a great set of features. Interested readers can click the link below to download the free MP4 Player trial before buying.
Main features of Tomabo MP4 Player
- MP4 Player is a simple, lightweight yet feature-rich video player.
- Support playing MP4, FLV and WebM videos downloaded from the Internet.
- Display video thumbnail images in playlist mode.
- Supports 0.5x / 1x / 2x video zoom.
- Lets watch movies with full screen mode.
- Use drag and drop video files into the player to watch.
- Double-click the video file to open and play in MP4 Player.
- Video playback progress controls: play, pause, resume, fast forward, rewind.
- Adjust volume with command and mute options.
- The video player is always located on top of the program windows for easy control.
- Display video and audio information.
- Create and manage playlists.
How to use Tomabo MP4 Player
Tomabo MP4 Player is a simple, easy-to-use video player:
- Drag and drop files into the program window to watch the movie.
- Click on the menu File > Open Files… to open the file you want to play.
- Click on the menu Playlist > Add Files… to add files you want to play. Then press the button Start to begin.