If you find that Windows’ copy function is ineffective or limited TeraCopy Portable may be an option with the advantage of copying 3 times faster than the copy speed of Windows.
Eliminate restrictions such as no pause command, slow copy speed with large files, multiple files copying often crashes, TeraCopy also helps speed up 3 times, increases work efficiency by many times and is very easy to use.
Immediately after installation, TeraCopy will replace Windows’ copy function. You just have to copy and paste normally, but instead of Windows, it will use TeraCopy’s window. In the copy interface you will see points to note:
- Pause: Pause copying.
- Start: Continue copying after Pause.
- Skip: Don’t copy current file, copy next file, in case there are multiple files.
Part More will notify the details of the currently copied file with the parameters Size (size of the file), Status (expression of the file being copied). If there is a duplicate file, dialog box File Already Exist appears with functions Overwrite (overwritten), All (overwritten), Older (overwritten when the file is overwritten older), Rename (change name).
Part Status will show whether the copied state has an error in the part of the copied file or not thanks to a comparison between the Source CRC and the Targer CRC. Part Buffer Size Allows the user to tweak caching to speed up the copying process. Maximum 20MB (if the user’s computer is strong enough) which makes it great for copying large files.
If the user wants to return to the copy mode of Windows default then select Menu and uncheck it Use TeraCopy as default copy handler.
Main features of TeraCopy
- Copy files faster: TeraCopy uses caching to reduce search time, improve the speed of asynchronous copying between 2 hard drives together.
- Pause and resume at copying: Pause the copying process at any time and can continue with just 1 click.
- Recovering corrupted files: In case of copying errors, TeraCopy will try to copy several times and in bad case it will ignore the file and continue to copy other files.
- Interactive interface: TeraCopy will specify the corrupted file and you can repair the file and continue to copy that file.