Are you planning on designing or redecorating indoor furniture but not graphic design? Sweet Home 3D 6.4.2 will help you do that.
The main interface of the software supports Sweet Home 3D design
Designing an apartment that seems to be only for well-trained architects is now easier than ever with the help of design software. Sweet Home 3D. You can create unique apartments, arrange home furnishings, and decorate your home according to your preference without much difficulty. Sweet Home 3D will help you place furniture with a home design that is in 2D and view it in 3D. It will make the tedious chores of finding furniture as well as placement simpler and more enjoyable. Once completed, you will have fun watching your own home, with your own style.
Watch home design application This will bring you some unique features.
Changes of the 3D Sweet Home 3D interior design software
- Add tools to draw polyline in the plan with many different styles.
- Add baseboard visibility with room and wall editing control panels.
- Added the ability to select objects in the furniture group, edit and delete them without having to separate grouped objects.
- More Furniture > Add to group and Edit > Paste To group menu items, add objects to the selected group.
- Save the expanded group in the furniture list.
- The manager at a high level is similar to layers with an index of the order set in the panel.
- Add items Paste in Edit to change the style of selected objects from the same type of objects copied in the clipboard.
- Mark or unmark a room from the room menu item in the plan’s context menu.
- Support to change default fonts, font colors as well as display them in 3D views at a certain height.
- Check the size of the selected image in the background image and reduce the size if it is too large with useful file import feature.
- Display notification when finished adding a furniture or object to the gallery.
- Allows to adjust viewing angles from -90 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Improved DAE / Collada format support to accept missing data files.
- Accept to write fractions 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8 as text.
Download Sweet Home 3D to design your dream home
The main feature of home design software Sweet Home 3D
- Draw straight, round or steep walls to exact dimensions using your mouse or keyboard.
- Install doors and windows to the walls by dragging them onto the drawing, and let Sweet Home 3D calculate their required holes on the walls.
- Add furniture to the drawing from a searchable and expandable catalog like kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom …
- Change the color, texture, size, thickness, position and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings.
- While designing in 2D, simultaneously view it in 3D from an aerial position, or adjust the direction of looking at it like a virtual visitor.
- Annotate drawings with area names, dimension lines, caption text and orientation display with a compass.
- Create fake images and video clips with customizable sunlight effects according to time of day and geographical location.
- Add a detailed drawing to paint its walls, add large 3D models to complete the catalog, and edit its text and look.
- Print and export to PDF, bitmap or vector image, video and 3D file in standard file formats.
- Extended features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or developed as a version based on the Model View Controller architecture.
- Users can choose from a user interface and guide that supports over 22 languages.
Update the latest interior design software Sweet Home 3D
Sweet Home 3D 6.2
- Fixed an issue preventing editing of parts of furniture in Virtual Visit mode, after adding them to a group in Aerial view.
- Fixed an error of updating the total after changing the price of a part belonging to the interior group.
- Fixed blocking error changing architectural materials to white.
- Fixed horizontal and vertical alignment while changing rooms or furniture names with the mouse and key press Shift.
- Add a searchable Adjustable tag to easily see more editable 3D models out of the 87 available options.
- After selecting menu item Select all at all levels, exports the entire item to OBJ format whether or not they belong to a view level in the 3D view.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Sweet Home 3D 6.1.2
- Fixed a regression error that blocked dashes from changing multi-line shapes.
- Other minor bugs fixes.
Sweet Home 3D 6.1
- The selected manager converts items in the furniture list without losing selection of other items in the plan.
- Optimized cache manager view shows top priority furniture in planning for the same furniture.
- Fixed a furniture top viewer position in its rectangular selector at a large zoom factor.
- Use more precise text widths to properly align multi-line text.
- Fixed bugs displaying apps in languages reading from left to right.
- Fixed a bug where incorrectly parsing some mathematical expressions when choosing a length other than cm.
- Fixed 3D offscreen rendering in Windows when setting Z buffer depth size is not supported.
- Erase the wall in the gaps above the top of the trapezoidal wall.
- Adds support for hinge and railing lenses with a new shape prefix: sweethome3d_window_mirror_on_hinge_ / sweethome3d_window_mirror_on_rail_.
- Accept spacing in the image path of the map_Kd entries in the MTL file.
- Add program memory usage information in the About dialog box.
- Improved user interface Furniture Library Editor and Textures Library Editor when using HiDPI screens.
- Replace JRE 8u181 with JRE 8u202 in Sweet Home 3D installer with Java.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Sweet Home 3D 6.0
- Added the function of rotating and sliding door holes and lighting positions.
- Add mannequin that can connect joints.
- Replaced 24 3D models with LAL license in default catalog with new model under license GNU GPL / CC-BY.
- Updated rotating & sliding parts in 3D models including doors, windows, and interiors to support new rotation and translation features.
- Added a price manager with currency and sales tax options in the configuration panel, the new Price and% Sales tax boxes in the furniture edit panel, which shows the price and total cost information in the home furnishing list.
- Added feature to calculate equations in numeric cells.
- Additional Plan> Flip horizontally and Plan> Flip vertically menu.
- Added support for multi-line and text alignment in text editing panel.
- More spinner offset X / Y in the texture edit panel to rotate them.
- Activate multiple material options in the edit panel to change them by group.
- Add the Dash offset sppiner in the Multi-stroke panel to rotate the dashed pattern.
- Allows the lines to be displayed in the 3D viewer.
- Added an option in the 3D viewer editor panel to see 3D background photos at a realistic level.
- More Plan> Make level the only viewable one and Plan> Make all levels viewable menu.
- Display hierarchical menus in a separate contextual menu according to level tabs.
- Manage edits with Ctrl key to resize selected interior part vertically or in depth.
- Added a new guide in the center of the selected wall to easily change its curvature.
- Displaying the length of the wall arc in the tooltip along the Arc extent field in the wall editing panel.
- Slope walls have a minimum height of 0.
- Added 2.40: 1 aspect ratio and updated video format.
- Save column widths in the furniture list to restore them at home opening.
- Creates underground objects of a group lying underground in the 3D view.
- Increased the Z-buffer depth to 24 bits, simplifying the management of the front & back limit of the dead end in a 3D view.
- Ensure accurate image reflection in 3D view when used as sky vignette.
- Encoding exports CSV to UTF-8 on all systems and adding system attributes com.eteks.sweethome3d.CSVEncoding to change the encoding to another value for backward compatibility.
- Check the SH3D file starting with ZIP magic number after saving the file to warn the user for rare errors.
- Fixed a bug where the device angle was grouped according to the first selected object angle.
- Fixed furniture & architecture library loading in Java 10.
- Improved HiDPI screen detection with Java 8/10 in Windows to dynamically extend user interface.
- Updated Java 3D version to 1.6.1 to support HiDPI displays in Java 10.
- Optimized 3D walls after moving a window or door.
- Add the sunjce_provider.jar library to your installation programs to give you https web access.
- Add architecture of 32/64 bit radio button in Windows and default select 32 bit in Windows 10 64 bit.
- Upgrading Inno Setup to Unicode version to support non-Latin languages is easier in Windows installer.
- Replaced JRE 8u162 with JRE 8u181 in Sweet Home 3D installation with Java.
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.
If you are cherishing a unique home of your own, want to find a software to turn your thoughts on sitting home into a visual design, share it with friends and family. Don’t forget to choose Sweet Home 3D Please.