Start Menu 8 5.3.0 is a tool specially designed for Windows 8. It provides a perfect solution for users who are accustomed to working with the Windows Start Menu and not familiar with the Metro screen in Windows 8.
The boot menu interface is created by the Start Menu on Windows 8.1
Though the new interface’s Windows 8Windows 10 is very modern, colorful and handy, but not all users can grasp, get used to it immediately. Sometimes they are confused about how to find applications, where to find folders, and how to access Windows management tools. Start Menu 8 Being born helps a lot in such cases. This clever tool brings both the Start button and the Windows Start Menu, provides options to bypass the Metro start page, allowing users to start directly from the desktop without going through the Windows 8 user interface.
This is one of the best Start button creator apps for Windows 8 and even Windows 10. The application has a simple design but integrates many features, especially when users want to personalize the Start button. The design is quite close, similar to the Start button in other Windows versions. Newly installed programs, directory system, and Control Panel are all located here. The ability to switch from Start Menu 8 back to the new Windows 8 Start system is quite simple by pressing and holding the window key on the keyboard and releasing it.
Main features of Start Menu 8
Provides classic Start Menu button for Windows 8, Windows 10
IObit Start Menu 8 offers a free but perfect solution for users who are unfamiliar with the new modern boot screens of Windows 8 and Windows 10. It brings both the Start button and the classic Start menu of Windows 7 to Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 You can choose a Start button exactly like Windows 7 or set a favorite image for the Start button. What’s more, switching between this classic Start button to Windows 10’s start menu is also very quick, with just one click.
Easy access to hidden system features
With the Metro interface of Windows 8, Windows 10 new users can take a long time to access important system features that have been hidden. With Start Menu 8 you can quickly and easily access modes, management programs as well as bypass the modern interface of Windows.
Quick access to hidden options on Windows 8, Windows 10
Find and organize faster, easier
Start Menu 8 Allows you to pin and organize your favorite apps, files and websites for quick access to them by searching in the start-up menu. Or you can remove them from the boot menu easily.
Start Menu is the perfect replacement for Windows 10
Start Menu 8 is an easy-to-use software that turns the Windows 10 boot menu into the familiar Windows 7 menu and allows for more customization with just one click. It also brings a search bar to find files on your computer and the ability to search the web with Cortana. With Start Menu 8, you can change colors, show system time, merge taskbar and hide Search box, Cortana, and virtual desktop buttons to get more space on the system tray.
Update in the latest Start Menu 8
Start Menu 8 – version 22.214.171.124
- Fully support Windows 10 latest version 16299
- Optimized Modern App features to achieve more accurate results
- Completely remove UAC prompts for any programs that launch from the Start Menu
- Detect the nearest activity faster and simpler
- Other bug fixes
Start Menu 8 – version 126.96.36.199
- Full support for the latest Windows 10 version for smooth switching between Windows Classic Start Menu and Windows 10 Start Menu.
- Start menu Start menu smoother, does not consume much machine resources, bring the best experience for users.
- The automatic update feature helps you own the latest version of Start Menu 8 very quickly and conveniently.
- Optimized search engine to find files, folders … faster, more comprehensive.
- Fix automatically minimized windows on some Windows 10 machines.
- Fix Start Menu startup error on Windows 10.
- Supports 37 languages.
Quick experience Start Menu 8
The process of downloading and installing Start Menu 8 is quick and simple. Before you press finish you need to remove the button to install additional software when asked.
Start Menu 8’s interface is very nice and easy to use. The main tasks are divided into 6 cards below:
- Start Button Icon: includes funny, unique icons for the Start Menu button. It also has a link to the website so the user can download more icons.
Select an icon for the Start button on Windows 8, Windows 10
- Style: allows you to choose between modern and classic styles, it also includes the ability to adjust transparency for the Start Menu.
Interface options for boot menu and switching between two modes
- General: You can set settings for an application, as well as the number of applications and application icons displayed in the Start Menu.
General settings for boot menu
- Menu There are a variety of display options for commonly used Windows folders and tools such as Documents, Pictures, Games, Control Panel …
Select to show or hide folders, applications in startup menu
- User Interface: Allows to change the account image on the start menu, select the language, size, font color, background color of the Start Menu. Start Menu supports Vietnamese interface for Vietnamese users.
Install the user interface for Start Menu 8
- Modern UI: offers the option to activate or deactivate certain elements of the modern UI such as bypassing the Welcome screen, deactivating the lower left corner, and left clicking to open Modern UI.
The settings for the modern user interface
Like the Start button on Windows 7, Start Menu 8 gives users the ability to shutdown, restart, switch user accounts or turn on sleep mode, hibernate right from the start menu, with just twice. click.
Since it is free software, you do not have to pay any fees when using Start Menu 8 except that you should pay attention when installing this software so that you do not have to install other applications.
Objectively speaking, Start Menu 8 has provided an intuitive approach, giving you quick access to system functions, restoring familiar features of the boot menu from the operating system. Windows 7 on Windows 8, Windows 10. If you are not familiar with the modern interface on the latest Windows operating systems, Start Menu 8 will be a good solution for you.
- 1GHz processor or faster processor
- 1GB RAM (32 bit) / 2GB (64 bit)
- 16GB free hard drive (32 bit) / 20GB (64 bit)
- Graphic device DirectX9 with WDDM.