Splice is a music composer application, allowing you to create original music, mix music alone or collaborate with other artists and share with friends, art community. This is an impressive environment for you to show off your musician skills.
Music composers and music producers in the technology boom often used special tools to add a unique, impressive to their music. Splice As such an application, it is quite comprehensive when it allows you to show off your musician skills, create songs by hand, mix music by yourself or collaborate with many other artists.
The main feature of the Splice music mixer application
- DAW projects are synchronized at a fast rate and stored in the cloud without using hard drive space. The file is encrypted with a hash function and you never have to upload a file twice.
- Collaborate with other artists is easy by getting notifications of changes, files being saved, uploaded, and clearly seeing who is working on which project.
- Improve DAW projects anywhere, use the DNA viewer to preview tracks at the channel level, add notes to see what to do on the track.
- Join the world’s largest network of music producers, share your work and music with them.
- Integrate the best sounds, patterns, loops into your own workflow.
- Discover and buy the best VST, AU audio plugins.
Collaborate with colleagues on music projects
Process download Splice and setup takes only a few seconds, except for having to sign up for a Splice account before you can use all the convenient features included.
Splice There are 2 interfaces, a control panel that opens in a web browser and a standard user interface that creates folders on the computer containing the files you want to upload. Both of these interfaces are sleek, unique, modern, neatly organized, so it doesn’t take long to navigate through features and options.
Splice’s standard user interface ensures that you get notified about recent activity as well as allows you to preview titles of your projects. If you want to create your own music you will go to the control panel with lots of useful tools.
Splice’s standard user interface on Windows
To begin by being able to browse through a wide range of plugins or sounds, download the ones you find interesting for your current or future project. Besides, it is also possible to explore and share projects with the world through the community function.
Community where you can share and learn from other colleagues
You’ll be happy to know that Splice stores multiple versions of your project to the cloud, a feature that ensures no space is consumed on the drive, while knowing exactly where the music is working. .
In case the idea of becoming a music producer comes to mind, use Splice to test your artistic skills and get valuable feedback regarding those skills. . With a modern, intuitive interface, powerful tools for making music, you will quickly adapt to the software and create pleasant music projects.
Limited to unregistered version
- You cannot download templates or presets