With available molds, SmartSysSoft Business Publisher 3.27 Help you design your own business cards, envelopes, flyers, restaurant menus, … in a flash.
Main features of SmartsysSoft Business Publisher
Powerful vector graphics editing software
- Design better thanks to the additional effects on graphic objects, text. The software allows users to add shadows, reflections, 3D bevels, light, transparency, contrast & a host of other special effects to every detail in the work. You can arrange, compose, rotate, and scale objects as desired.
- Each element in the drawing such as a shape, symbol, or text can be filled or typed as a bold color, gradient, image or texture. In addition, you can group multiple objects into one.
- Provides intuitive path editing tools for creating unique vector graphics. Thanks to it, you can easily add, delete, and move nodes and segments for paths in free shape.
- Hundreds of hatching styles are used to smooth shapes and text.
- Each of the elements is drawn smoothly. Blend them all like text, images, logos, shapes, add eye-catching graphics using intuitive tools and one-click presets.
- Work like a great graphic editor, powerful layer editing support.
- Allows you to insert images, text, maps, vector shapes, logos … and arrange them as desired.
- Supports all popular photo formats so you can import personal photos, logos and clipart into the perfect business blueprint.
Elements in pre-designed drawings and templates
- The program has an easy-to-use, easy-to-customize and full-color template set with a variety of interface options and different color palettes. You can then add text, insert pictures, print and distribute them.
- SmartsysSoft Business Publisher provides a collection of beautiful clip art, logos, shapes and icons with diverse textures to make the design unique.
Design is easy
- Application interface attractive & quite intuitive, supports undo and redo anytime, anywhere.
- With the flexible mouse button, you can create, move, resize, drag or rotate each drawing element visually and comfortably.
- Provides cut, copy, and paste for all design elements. You can also copy and paste text & images into other apps.
- Wide range of print alternatives for publishing works. This tool includes a tile creation feature, which helps you to fit the image into a single paper size. You can save pictures in a format that gives better quality when printing.
- Make it easy to print your work with a Windows compatible computer printer or in a professional print store.
- Save designs in high quality format like PDF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF to output files with maximum resolution: 600dpi. You can also choose 300 dpi if you want.
SmartsysSoft Business Publisher User Guide
After starting the program, dialog box New Publiction From Templates appears providing designs available for you to choose from. At the frame Select a CategoryYou click on the required design category, including Address Labels (address slip), Advertisements (advertisement), Announcements (notification), Business Cards (personal business card), Envelopes (envelope), Letterheads (letter paper), Menus (the menu in the restaurant), … Corresponding to each category, there are about 3-4 designs under the school Select a Template. You just have to click on a template like that, choose the size of paper to use in the item Standard Sizes then press OK.
Based on the templates available, you just need to double click on any object to edit. With text object, you double-click the text to edit, then enter new content in the box below the box Properties. If you want to insert text, you press the button Add Text on the toolbar. The program supports good Vietnamese input according to Unicode table.
For an image object, you can double-click on the image and press the key Delele to delete photos. If you want to add a new picture, you select a card Royalty Free Cliparts in the left pane and then drag and drop the image onto the finished product. The illustrations are organized by the program into specific topics such as Abstract (artwork), Animal (animals), Business (company logo), Misc (miscellaneous), Nature (nature), Radial (circle).
Next to the card Royalty Free Cliparts is the card Shapes With a very rich number of images, but not pre-colored as shown Royalty Free Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Images in Shapes are also divided into many topics, you just need to click on each topic and then drag and drop images to the work you are designing.
To colorize text and images in your work, double-click them and choose menu Shape Fill on the main interface. Here, you click on the desired color box to “pour” on the object. The program offers three color modes: Solid Color (use a single color), Gradient (color scheme from light to dark), Pattern (take a patterned image as the background of the subject).
Alternatively, you can add borders to pictures or text by double-clicking them and checking the boxes Enable Stroken Outline at card Stroke under the frame Properties. Next, you select the menu Shape Stroke on the main interface and select a border color. The way to choose a border color is similar to coloring the object.
To change the background color for your “artwork”, go to the menu Layout, press Background Color and choose the color of your choice; or press Background Picture to select a background image from the computer. In the menu Layout there are also items Resize Canvas (resizing of selected object), Make Same Width / Make Same Height / Make Same Size (resize multiple objects at once so they are equal in width / height / same in size, press Ctrl to select multiple objects).
Finished, you press Save to save your work as a .sbp file for easy editing as needed; or click to export to a common image format (png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, tif, tga, pcx). If you want to print immediately, press Printer.