SketchUp Make is a professional and easy-to-use software designed to help you create 3D models quickly and conveniently.
SketchUp Make is a powerful assistant for drawing and constructing buildings through simple jobs using icons. Fast, simple, and easy to use are words uttered by people after using this program.
Once installed, start with simple exercises like selecting the quadrilateral tool, dragging a quadrilateral onto the working area. Choose a tool Push / Pull, hold on top of the quadrilateral and then drag it upwards to create a cube. Draw a circle on the surface of the cube and then use the Push / Pull tool to pull it out or push it inside the cube.
Video tutorials on how to use SketchUp Make
If you push a tube into the cube, you need to make it semi-transparent so that the inner tubular is visible by entering View, Toolbars, Display Style and choose Transparent.
Some major changes of SketchUp Make latest version
- Fixed crash bugs that often occur when exporting animations while having any Ruby tools running.
- Fix EntityObserver crash.
- Fix many other small bugs of the old version.
In addition, you can create shadows for shapes, assign exact sizes to shapes, paste pictures on shapes … There are many other interesting features that you can explore gradually.
One useful application of this software is home design. Even more interesting is that after the design is complete, you can combine using Google Earth to “paste” the designed house pattern on the image of the area of the parcel, to see how it fits the panorama. . This helps you to prepare thoroughly and properly before deciding to build a house.
In addition, you can also share your designs with other users through the feature 3D warehouse. Even if other people use it Google EarthYou can submit a site for them to see your new design live at the location where it is located.
At the same time in 3D warehouse, you can refer to and take back to use many designs created and shared by other users, from houses to furniture, objects, vehicles, statues, bridges. ..
Google SketchUp is an easy-to-use program to help you learn how to create 3D models like houses, brothels, decks, house additions, wood projects – and even space ships. .
You can add details, textures, and glass to your designs, design with exact dimensions, and place your finished designs on Google Earth, and share them with others using how to send them to 3D Warehouse, or print them out. Google SketchUp is the best way for you to explore 3D models.
SketchUp has tools
- Draw and edit geometry: polygons, FollowMe, Offset, split patterns.
- Constructions: dimensions, rulers, protractor, facet cut, layers, length and area calculation
With SketchUp, you can
- Draw, edit, measure, rotate, and scale shapes
- Place sections to view and work on model interiors
- Add pre-made textures to your designs or make them yourself
- Add pre-made objects such as trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your blueprint
- Soften and smooth surfaces
- Cast real-time shadows for any location on Earth
- Simulate camera placement
- Allows Perform walk-throughs
- Create presentation tours
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp)
- Export your designs to Google Earth
- Export 2D images of your designs (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif)
- Print your designs
- Create add-on programs with the Ruby programming language