Safari is a web browser developed by Apple, providing Windows users with a unique browsing experience. This version comes in the company’s OS X Lion operating system.
IOS users appreciate it Apple’s Safari browser by speed, safety and consuming very little machine resources. If you are a fan of this browser, you can download Safari to your Windows computer to enjoy its great features.
The interface of the Safari web browser on Windows
The main features of the Safari browser for Windows
- HTML5 support: Closed captions for HTML5 video, AJAX HTML5 history, watch HTML5 video in screen mode, offline HTML5 support.
- Reading list (Reading List): Helps users to easily add web pages and affiliate links to the list Reading List to see when you have time.
- New design (New Process Architecture): Safari 5.1.7 is redesigned, with a marked improvement in stability and responsiveness to computer processing.
- Resume: In the item General of the Safari reference, users can choose to start Safari and open browser windows from the last web browser.
- Better security: A security window (PrivacyNew in Safari references makes it easy to get rid of webpage data that might be left on users’ computers.
- Features automatically fill personal information (Private AutoFill): Allows users to fill out text forms quickly while maintaining private personal information.
- Search options (Find Option): When using the Search function, users can choose to search for text containing or start with the query term entered in the search field.
- Drag-and-drop feature in the Download section: Allow drag items in Safari’s Download window, easily put downloaded files on the screen.
- Advanced Web technology: Safari browser supports viewing web pages in full screen format, using HTML5 application cache, math or MathML language support, open web format, applications in CSS3 and XML format files.
- Extensions for new APIs: Developers can take advantage of Safari’s extended support for new menus, event classes, and easier reader interaction.
- Customize the style of the page, tenhance keyboard navigation and page caching, cThe properties on the page can be dragged and dropped.
- Support for web standards next generation.
- Prioritize location services.
- In addition, Safari also has the main features of a web browser such as: bookmark, browse in incognito mode, save history, search, block pop-ups.
- Support many keyboard shortcuts, spell check, web page print, LiveConnect.
- Supports advanced text formats (contextual, international language).
- NTML feature support.
- Navigate to the proxy settings from Safari (Safari keeps the proxy settings in the Internet control panel on Windows).
- Cookie management.
Overview of Safari browser on Windows
Download process and Safari settings quite simple, fast. If you do not want to set Safari as the default browser, or do not want to install anything other than this browser on your computer, pay attention every time you click Next, uncheck the parts you do not want to install.
Theme of Safari on Windows It’s simple, neat, the address bar and Google search are at the top, along with navigation buttons. You can change the default search engine is Google to Bing, Yahoo. Just below the address bar are bookmarked websites, and the last part is the content.
Safari also supports opening multiple tabs, allowing you to view multiple content at the same time. However, when you open many tabs, there will also appear many icons of Safari on the taskbar.
Feature Reading List (glasses icon) allows you to add web pages for later viewing. While browsing the web, you want to save the content just click on the glasses icon, select Add Page to add that page to your reading list. If you like keyboard shortcuts, you can press key combinations Ctrl + DA small window appears allowing you to add the web page to your reading list or bookmark it.
Safari Reading List feature
In addition, there are some other handy keyboard shortcuts for opening a new tab, reopening a recently closed tab, viewing page source, searching on a page, and so on.
Safari also provides users with anonymous browsing mode, ensuring that any traces of internet surfing will not be saved after closing the browser, you will not be tracked by add-ons. To open this mode, you click on the wheel icon and select Private Browsing. Then in the address bar, a PRIVATE icon will appear.
Anonymous browsing mode on Safari for Windows
You can choose to hide or show the bookmark bar, with key combinations Ctrl + Shift + B. Not only are the addresses, boring website names, bookmarks and history in Safari show images of web pages in a tray, with the slider to help you quickly open the web page you need, without having to find search by eye or type (although Safari still offers a full range of search functionality).
Bookmark interface of free browser Safari
View browsing history and top pages
In the settings section you have quite a lot of interesting options in it Customize Toolbar, allows to customize the browser toolbar. You can add, subtract, or reposition objects on this bar in a way that you think is reasonable and convenient.
Choose Preferences to create more advanced settings such as opening Safari in previous session, setting time to clear history, homepage, opening new tab, font settings, font size, security, privacy, open management wide, etc ..
Create advanced settings, privacy, and privacy for Safari
There is a small downside of Safari browser when watching the above videos YouTubeZing you need to install Adobe Flash Player to display videos. However, the installation process is also quite simple, does not take up your time.
In short, Safari on Windows brings a new wind to the user, although it seems to lack some of the features of modern web browsers such as Google Chrome, FirefoxBut it’s actually a good choice, running pretty smoothly and smoothly on Windows.