Python 3.8.5 It is an increasingly popular programming language, and is also the most commonly chosen language for teaching beginners to code.
Display software programming language Python
Download Python – The most popular programming language
Python software fully dynamic type and automatic memory allocation mechanism; hence it is similar to Perl, Ruby, Scheme, Smalltalk, and Tcl. Python was developed in an open source project, managed by the non-profit Python Software Foundation.
According to the assessment of Eric S. Raymond, Python is a language with a very clear form, clear structure, and convenience for newcomers to programming. Python’s structure also allows the user to write code with a minimum of keystrokes.
Originally, programming software Python was developed to run on Unix. But then over time, it “expanded” to all operating systems from MS-DOS to Mac OS, OS / 2, Windows, Linux and other operating systems belonging to the Unix family.
Programming language Python uses objects, classes, and syntax language to help users create, modify and develop applications. Code written in Python can be compiled when creating a standalone exe file.
This programming language is the “backbone” of many software applications developed for commercial or academic purposes. It includes a large library with many predefined tools. Python free download.
Key features of Python
- Syntax is clear, easy to read
- Intuitive object orientation
- Natural expressions for code
- Fully supports modules and hierarchical packages
- Error handling is based on the exclusion method
- Multiple types of data hierarchy
- Library standard extensions and third party modules for each task
- Easily write extensions and modules in C, C ++ (or Java for Jython, .NET language for IronPython)
Latest Python updates
- Fix python3x._pth ignored on Windows operating system. This error arises after fixing the bpo-29778 (CVE-2020-15801) error.
- Prevent http headers from denying control characters in http.client.putrequest (…).
Fix core and builtin errors:
- Fixed regression in CPython version 3.8.4 when defining “__setattr__” in multi-inheritance setting and error calling system string when builtin / extension type is related to base types.
- Unchecking the NEWOBJ_EX opcode that is not valid with a C implementation causes an UnpicklingError instead of a hanging error.
- Avoid infinite loop when reading special TAR files through tarfile module (CVE-2019-20907).
- Update the full documentation to build collect.cancel () ‘s comprehensive behavior.
- Activate building Python 3.8 with libmpdec-2.5.0 to simplify distributions on other platforms.
- Save the file with non-ascii characters. Fixed regression on Python version 3.9.0b4 and Python 3.8.4.