Predator Professional Edition 22.214.171.1242 helps you to lock your computer without having to sit in front of the screen. Predator Professional Edition is a powerful personal computer security support tool that should be installed on your PC.
Download Predator Professional Edition
Predator Professional Edition helps you to lock your computer when you are away, even while Windows is running. It uses a USB flash drive as an access controller and works like this:
- You plug the USB drive into the device> run Predator Professional Edition (automatically if Windows can)> work as usual> remove the USB drive when you leave the computer. At this point, the keyboard and mouse will be disabled and the screen will go dark.
- When you return to your PC, you plug the USB back in, the keyboard and mouse immediately start working again, the screen is restored.
Predator Professional Edition helps to limit the child’s time on the computer:
- The scheduling feature helps users to set the computer access time for each user.
- Create a certain PC usage rule for each user and every day of the week.
- Outside of the specified time, you can lock the desktop, log off users, or close the computer.
- Move the Flash drive to disable the computer as needed.
Advanced security features of Predator Professional Edition
- Protect several computers at once with the same USB flash drive.
- Protect several user accounts on one computer. Each account has its own settings and USB.
- Lock user accounts by hour, daily or weekly. Each account has its own lock schedule.
- Email notifications.
- Take pictures of people trying to use your computer and attach them to email or upload them to a remote server.
- Photo Monitoring: Take continuous pictures with the webcam (time interval configurable), even when the keyboard and mouse are not active. Image file is saved in a folder or exported to email, ftp …
- Record all the security events in log files: start, alarms, stop. By reading this log file, you will know that a stranger has infiltrated your PC while you were away.
- Change the security code frequently on the USB drive.
- Protect memory processing. No one can prevent software with Ctrl-Alt-Del.
- Turn off Autorun in Windows to prevent bad guys from “injecting” malware into your system.
- Allows users to open the computer or session with a password if the USB is accidentally lost.
- Play an alarm sound if someone enters wrong password.
- Protect your presentation PowerPoint running. It will lock the keyboard and mouse while presenting the presentation.
- Block unauthorized users from using the computer after booting in safe mode – Safe Mode.
The difference between the two versions of Predator