MyPublicWiFi is software that shares the Internet connection by creating a virtual WiFi hotspot that other devices can connect to, based on a secure authentication process. With My Public WiFi, your computer can broadcast WiFi to many other devices easily and quickly after just a few clicks.
The interface of the software MyPublicWiFi WiFi transmitter
The computer or the laptop runs Windows 7, 8 can be turned into a Wifi hotspot with ease My Public WiFi software. Previously, users were able to share an Internet connection via WiFi for devices such as laptops or smartphones via software. MaryFi. However, MaryFi does not provide options to use a firewall to protect your network.
But MyPublicWiFi completely fixes that again. This is an easy-to-use software that turns your computer or laptop into a wireless WiFi hotspot. Anyone nearby can surf the Internet through your network share. It is also an ideal solution for setting up a temporary access point in a hotel room, meeting room, at home or the like.
Instructions for using MyPublicWiFi
- Install and start playing WiFi: Name the virtual wireless network, set a password to ensure safety. Make sure the password is at least 8 characters long. The wireless network was created with MyPublicWiFi using WPA2 encryption.
Set up a virtual WiFi network by setting a name and password
- Connect to virtual WiFi: Friends and family members just need to search for available wireless networks and connect to the WiFi network you just created by entering a valid password.
Find the WiFi network on another device and enter the password to connect
- Stop playing WiFi: WiFi can be stopped whenever desired by clicking the button Stop Hotspot
Select Stop Hotspot to stop playing WiFi when you want
- Firewall: MyPublicWiFi’s firewall can be used to restrict users from accessing specific servers. You can also prevent the use of certain Internet services such as file sharing programs.
Block specific services in the Management of MyPublicWiFi
- Write URL: MyPublicWiFi can log all active sessions on a virtual WiFi network allowing you to keep track of which web pages are visited.
URL record with detailed paths accessed
- Display information of devices connected to WiFi: In section Clients You can view the IP address, device name, Mac address of the connected devices.
View information of devices connected to the WiFi network