PDF Shaper is a collection of PDF utilities to protect, convert, edit and optimize PDF documents and its content. PDF Shaper It has an intuitive interface design, and can quickly process batches of files.
As the name suggests, software text conversion PDF Shaper offers a rich set of PDF creation & editing tools. It helps you split, merge, close watermark, encode & decode documents and more. This software is optimized for use on low-end CPUs. What could be better? Let’s explore with us!
Benefits of using PDF Shaper
- Command line support
- Batch file processing
- Option to merge more than 100MB files directly.
- Supports optical character recognition.
- Supports many electronic signatures.
- Compatible with high DPI resolutions.
- Optimize PDF document output.
- Unicode support.
- Multi-language interface.
- Integrated PDF document viewer.
- External PDF reader & print tool.
- Uses few CPU resources.
- Support MS Word DOC and DOCX.
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
The main feature of PDF Shaper
- Convert PDF to image file, image-based PDF or TXT.
- Convert BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, EMF images to PDF.
- Convert PDF to DOC, DOC to PDF.
Document and page
- Merge, split PDF documents.
- Rotate, crop, insert and turn pages.
- Security and watermark
- Set password and document permissions, sign PDF.
- Decoding documents, editing metadata.
- Page numbering, adding pictures or watermark text.
Extract and delete
- Extract text, image, page, text by OCR.
- Delete captions, bookmarks, photos and pages.
Update PDF Shaper to the latest
PDF Shaper 10.3:
- Brand new icons and navigation bar.
- New tool, for removing content. Delete part of PDF document.
- Option to extract background image from PDF file.
- Update installation file and localization section.
- Updated form filling feature in PDF Viewer.
- Improved user interface and PDF file handling features.
- Upgrade to extract PNG and TIFF images.
- Improved Unicode text splitting.
- Handling new fonts better.
- Fixed a bug when separating PNG images from documents.