PaintTool FALSE is a compact chibi drawing software, editing drawings, photos with a variety of effective, high-quality and easy-to-use tools.
PaintTool SAI free drawing software interface
Download SAI PaintTool for free For use on both old and new Windows operating systems, it weighs just over 2MB but has all the tools and features you need to get great paintings.
The main feature of the software to paint chipi PaintTool SAI
- Full support for digitization.
- Great drawing tools.
- Draw with great precision thanks to 16bit ARGB channels.
- Simple user interface, easy to use.
- Fully supports Intel MMX technology.
- Data protection function, prevent abnormal error cases.
How to use PaintTool FALSE
Process install FALSE PaintTool it is quick and simple, after a few clicks you will be greeted by an intuitive user interface, most of the important features are in the main window, making it easy to use. fastest access to the tools you need.
PaintTool SAI Full There are basic tools that users can find in drawing software such as brushes, brushes, watercolors, pencils and an eraser. This software also provides additional advanced features to help users unleash their creativity, such as layers for you to add depth effects to the work. Although PaintTool SAI’s interface is simple and easy to use, mastering all its features takes time, like other drawing software.
Digital painting with PaintTool SAI
This software has a trial period of 31 days. During the trial period, you can use the full functionality of the premium version. Function open / save will be disabled immediately after the 31-day period expires. To continue using the software need to purchase the software for 53 USD.
Despite the appearance of an old software compared to modern graphics applications, it cannot be denied that PaintTool SAI is an effective and accessible drawing software. If you want to draw chibi, create paintings with digital tools you can use PaintTool SAI.
- Operating system: Windows 98/2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10. Working on 64bit Windows operating system.
- CPU: Pentium 450MHz or above (requires support MMX)
- System Memory: Windows 98: 64MB, Windows 2000: 128MB, Windows XP: 256MB, Windows Vista: 1064MB.
- Hard Drive: 512MB available
- Graphics card: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768, “32bit True Color”.
Video basic introduction to PaintTool SAI