OkMap or OkMap Desktop 14.11.0 is drawing software map Simple and convenient online route on Windows computers.
OkMap is interactive software that allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps purchased or scanned. OkMap Desktop also supports importing vector data from common formats and related DEM data of elevation information.
Through this visual route mapping, you can organize your route by creating destinations and paths on the computer screen, then uploading the data to the GPS system. OkMap automatically sets latitude longitude data and calculates travel time. Besides, Ok Map Also integrated with automatic route creation and geocoding.
Data collected via personal GPS system will be downloaded to computer, stored and displayed on maps. They are used to generate different types of statistics.
When connecting GPS with Laptop, you can locate your position on the map in real time. If you are connected to the Internet, you can send the location to a remote computer or get the position of your companion on the computer, showing the approximate route on the map if you want.
Outstanding features of OkMap
- Displays web maps for more than 40 servers.
- New custom web map server can be added.
- Display a vector map.
- Allows to open multiple maps at the same time.
- Displays 10 most commonly used route maps.
- Display coordinates: degrees, degrees – minutes – seconds, UTM, ECEF, Georef, US National Grid, British Grid (Ordnance Survey National Grid), Irish Grid …
- Database with more than 3,000 projects identified according to different geographical regions.
- Database with more than 700 metrics.
- See the 3D scanned map above Google Earth.
- Night view.
- Manage map add-ons (icons, comments).
- Manage vector data (point, multipoint, line, polygon).
- Manage GPX data (midpoint, route, route).
- Select multiple objects with the mouse.
- Context menu integration (right mouse).
- Automatic information function.
- Zoom, autofit function.
- Map scrolling function with 3 modes.
- Toolbar customization.
- Show Yes / No toolbar.
- Show Yes / No status bar.
Update the latest OkMap
- New coordinate format: MGRS (Military Grid Reference System).
- Download maps in ECW format: Supports other drafts besides UTM.
- Reference file: Added information “EPSG projection code”.
- Datum File: Add “Deprecated” information.
- Predefined reference files: Added information “EPSG datum code”, “EPSG zone code”, “EPSG projection code”, “Deprecated” and “ECW name”.
- Predefined reference file: Editing Zone information according to EPSG standard.
- Add about 70 new datums and 100 predefined references.
- Installation Kit: Added required file association with .pho and .top extensions.
- Fixed rounding error when converting coordinates to GeoRef and USGN formats.
- New feature: Utilities – GPX – Tracks performance and Utilities – Maps – Show project info.
- Graphics Configuration: Adds a bar chart fill color.
- Road chart: The axis selection is established according to the available data; Add context menu “Select track point”.
- Road statistics: Added menu “Select track”, “Find start track on opened maps” and “Find end track on opened maps”.
- Add points to arcs, routes, multiple points, line markers, polygons: Points are added after the selected and previously unselected point.
- New feature: “Select by adding” (Ctrl + F2) and “Select with rectangle” (Shift + F2).
- Main menu
- Rename the Data menu to GPX and rearrange it.
- Add the GPX item to the Utilities menu and add some of the previous items in the Data menu.
- Toolbar: Change default display buttons.