Office 365 is viable software that gives you anywhere access to known Microsoft Office tools, and easy-to-administer enterprise-grade IT services. Office 365 includes 3 main versions Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business and Office 365 Enterprise.
Latest Office 365 in-app updates
Changes in Word:
- Select a piece of text for the application to reproduce with handwritten strokes. Thanks to that, bad handwriting writers can learn from it, to improve their handwriting.
- Researcher: This feature is very useful for those who are writing essays, helping to find data from Bing Knowledge to query information on the Internet and put it directly into Word. Each time you copy information from the above sources, Word will automatically convert to the quote in the essay.
- Editor: Highlight words that are used too many times in the article, reduce excessive repetition, help improve the quality of the article. Suggestions to improve words will be underlined with yellow dots.
Changes in Outlook:
- Focused Inbox: Callows to categorize emails into Focused and Other categories, making it easy to retrieve important emails.
- Mentions: Typing @ will help you tag others in your email.
- Morph: This feature makes the slide transition smoother than ever.
The main feature in the Office 365 office suite
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Allows access to Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel from any location. Provides many services such as business email, public web, HD video conferencing, … Helping you to manage easily without having to be an IT expert.
Office 365 Midsize Business
Easily manage your business-class email service, collaborate with the best Office tools and services, from anywhere.
Office 365 Enterprise
For businesses that need advanced Office services for messaging, document sharing, compliance, and management.
Feature comparison table between versions:
|Hosted email (Exchange Online)||Office 365
|Office 365 Small
|Maximum user||Unlimited||25 people||25 people|
Office applications: Subscribe to Office up to 5 PCs / Macs for 1 user.
|Desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync.|
|Office Web application:Create and edit Office files through a web browser.||See attachment only|
|Office Mobile apps: Use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on mobile phones and tablets|
|Host email: Enterprise-class email access, shared calendars, 25 GB of storage space per user, and the ability to use your own domain name.|
|Webinars: Conduct a meeting via a website with HD video conferencing, screen sharing and instant messaging.|
|Public website: Web site marketing makes it easy to set up and use your own domain name for your company. No additional hosting costs.|
|Anti-spam and malware: Advanced anti-malware and spam filtering tools.|