Nero has taken a big step with Nero 9 Free Version 18.104.22.168d for everyone. Completely free for an outstanding software for burning discs, backing up data … and much more with CD / DVD …
Nero is a brand known for its free CD and DVD burning software, and Nero 9 is the most popular of all.
Installation is quick, in a nice interface. However, if you do not want to have additional third-party software installed on your device, take a little note when pressing next.
Select Install Nero without the Ask Toolbar if you do not want to install this toolbar in your web browser
In the intuitive interface you can perform data copy and basic burning features. Just select the files you want to copy, make the final adjustments to burning speed, disc title and everything is ready to go.
As with other versions of Nero, you can still create disk images, using the NRG extension, as well as copy the contents of the disc to another location.
The main interface of the free Nero 9 burning software with 2 main features: Data Burning and Copy Disc
The The disc is written fairly quickly and without errors. If the speed does not meet your expectations, keep in mind that the overall time to burn the disc depends on a lot of factors.
This free version No time limit, however it does not include some of the features of the full version such as: mixing mp3 files, editing videos, extracting slideshow media, backing up personal data, recording TV programs … This feature will appear if the user agrees or wishes to upgrade from the free version (Free) to the full version (Full).
In short, even though having the Nero 9 burning software seems a bit resource intensive, and takes a long time to install, it still gives users the tools needed to create the CDs and DVDs you want a fast and accurate way. If you are looking for a CD or DVD burning software, then the Nero 9 might be a good answer.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent AMD and Intel. 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD and Intel for Windows Vista.
- RAM: 256 MB, 512 MB with Windows Vista.
- Empty drive: 270 MB for installing all the basic components. 500 MB of free temporary disk space for installation. 9GB hard drive to store DVD and temporary files.
- Plate: CDs and DVDs can be burned or written to be burned.
- Directx 9.0c or higher.
- Graphics card with video memory of at least 32 MB.
- Screen minimum resolution of 800 x 600 px, color settings 16-bit.