Lightning is an extension that adds scheduling functionality to Mozilla Thunderbird and Mozilla SeaMonkey.
Since this is an extension, Lightning is tightly integrated with Thunderbird and SeaMonkey, allowing users to do email scheduling tasks with ease.
This strengthens Thunderbird’s ability to schedule it to better compete with Microsoft’s Outlook.
Some key features:
– Better integration with Thunderbird.
– Emailtask link.
– Integration with Thunderbird contacts.
– Support for iMIP (meeting invitation letter).
– Support to improve CalDAV.
– Support to cache work schedule to use calendar when offline.
– Synchronize with devices.