Download MorphVOX Pro
Software for editing voice in online video
Change voice online and in game
Take voice transformation solutions to the next level with superior speech learning technology, eliminate environmental noise, and enhance sound quality.
The main feature of MorphVOX Pro
- Free special voices: Fine-tune the voice according to the content you want, creating even more voice-style combinations.
- Free special sound packs: Variable MorphVOX Pro into a soundboard with quick keystrokes to play hissing and drumming sounds while adjusting voice.
- Try Backgrounds: Add any background sound while speaking. Fool your friends with sounds as if you are in the middle of a traffic jam area or shopping at the mall.
- Superior speech change algorithm: Super gentle environmental noise cancellation makes MorphVOX Pro the most “clean” quality speech converter in the field.
- Optimized for online games: Make the sound like the character you are playing from a grumpy dwarf to a mighty giant.
Outstanding features of MorphVOX Pro
- Advanced voice learning algorithm for best sound quality.
- Fully integrated with online games and chat software.
- Low CPU and bandwidth usage for great results.
- Diverse free voice library and sound effects pack.
- Added support for background sounds, including your own creative effects.
- Advanced vocal filters for unlimited refinement.
- After Effects: Add environmental effects to the voice.
- Quick Voices: Switch voices with one key press.
- Quick Effects: Play any sound effect with the click of a button.
- Audio Alarms: Announces time and plays clip.
- Convert audio files or record clones into a file.
What’s new in MorphVOX Pro 4?
- Fix not showing the add-on manager and some install paths not working.
- Update framework, improve loading speed.
- Update web link and fix some small bugs.
- Allows DJ Streamer to play continuously with Push-To-Talk enabled.
- Improved authorization process.
- Fixed distortion for Windows Audio Session in case of high CPU usage.
- Fixed a crash when setting up keymapping dialogs.
- Authenticate Windows 10 drivers and apps.
- Easily reinstall Screaming Bee Driver.
- Change display trial expiration time.
- Fixed a bug where the batch conversion tool was not applying to sound effects.
- Fix crashes when switching from voice compiler.
- Quick Key always requires the right converter (Shift, Control, Alt).
- Quick Key support through Alt key.
- Fixed crashes in VST plugin.
- Optimized echo cancellation.
- Fix random beep in some audio files after conversion.
- Improved sound for headphones with a low sample rate.
- Wave file format added.
- And many other bug fixes.