Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 is a powerful solution to assist teams in designing and creating high-quality applications to satisfy users’ needs.
It provides you with many advanced design tools to describe your system while ensuring that your architecture will be executed. More, Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 also helps you to improve quality and reduce the time to fix software errors and provide data to developers.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012.
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64);
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64);
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64);
- Windows Server 2012 (x64).
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine).
- Hard drive space: 10 GB.
- Hard drive: 5400 RPM.
- DirectX 9 compatible video card, running with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.