Media Player Classic (MPC) is a free and lightweight, open source music player for Windows users. More, music player application It also supports all available video and audio formats for playback.
Besides that, Media Player Classic It is very safe to use and does not contain any spyware, adware or complicated toolbar. So, please download Media Player Classic to your computer and install now to experience the powerful features of this free video and music player application.
Download Media Player Classic – MPC and experience the outstanding advantages
Download Media Player Classic – MPC to experience many outstanding advantages
Compact video player
With Media Player Classic, users can watch movies on any SSE CPU, even on older computers.
With a variety of built-in options, Media Player Classic can be customized to meet any needs from the user. In addition, this software is equipped with a number of customizable toolbars.
Media Player Classic – Customizable MPC interface
Watch satellite TV programs:
With Media Player Classic – MPC you can use it as a software to watch satellite TV programs.
Completely free music player
Media Classic Player can be used as a DVB player.
Supports many popular audio and video formats today:
Including: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV , AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
Media Classic Player – MPC can watch satellite TV programs
Changes of Media Player Classic – MPC
Media Player Classic 1.7.13
- Convert from mhook to MinHook.
- Requires CPU microprocessor with SSE2 instructions.
- Tag # 5865, adds the option to copy the subtitle URL to context menu.
- Update more translations.
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.70.2.
- Updated Little CMS to version 2.8 (d41071e).
- Updated MediaInfoLib to version 0.7.97.
- Updated ZenLib to version 0.4.3.
Some bug fixes:
- Fix some boot errors.
- Fixed subtitles not showing up sometimes.
- Fix Snap to desktop edge above error Windows 10.
- Fix some other small bugs.
Media Player Classic – MPC 1.7.10
New feature of free music player MPC
- Added Indonesian, Lithuanian and Punjabi translations
- Error # 5411 added option to disable preview in web interface. This option is disabled by default as it is only used on a properly protected private network.
Features are changed
The all-new Internal Audio Renderer includes:
- Use the sanear project as a backend
- Requires Windows Vista or a later Windows operating system
- Audio output via WASAPI (shared or exclusive)
- Use the automatic channel downmixing function
- Provides stereo crossfeed handling options (for headphones)
- Try to preserve the pitch signal when playing at a custom speed (time stretch)
- Bitstreaming support
- Error correction # 203, # 1961, # 2731, # 3653, # 4047, # 5267
- Error # 3356, initial support per screen DPI
- Use internal audio decoder by default to decode Opus
- Error 5450, # 5479, improves error message dialog for better stability and user experience
- Error # 5472, making it easy to set the value for the Audio time shift field in options
- The shortcut keys to convert OGM stream have been unified
Updated feature of free video player MPC
- Updated MediaInfoLib to version 0.7.75
- Little CMS to version 2.7 (git 07da965)
- LAV Filters to stable version 0.66.0
- LAV Splitter: Demuxer ASF, new WMV
- Tag # 5548, LAV Splitter: Fixed some booting errors
- LAV Video Decoder: Enables hardware decoding of UHD video with AMD card
- Added languages: Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, English, Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Croatian, Czech Republic, Danish, Dutch, French, Galician, German Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish translation, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
The bugs have been fixed
- Fixed an error when exiting DVB mode
- QuickTime: Fixed an issue when using the default rendering system
- Fix “snap to desktop edge” and “autofit zoom” errors in Windows 10
- Improved reliability and stability of the D3D Fullscreen mode
- Error # 4086, Logitech LCD: Initialize properly partition at boot
- Error # 5248, modifying mouse behavior for Windows 10
- Error # 5454, deleting an item from the list sometimes does not work when the Shuffle mode is activated
- Error # 5464, when the main window is minimized and the D3D Fullscreen window is displayed on another monitor, the buttons cannot be used to play, stop, exit fullscreen mode, etc.
- Error # 5488, suggested filename is wrong when saving subtitles under certain circumstances
- Error # 5496, subtitle loading dialog: Preferred languages sometimes do not show up first
- Error # 5515, Blu-ray subtitles (PGS) sometimes fail to display
- Error # 5519, subtitle SRT: Support parsing files with timecode was not received
- Error # 5573, the command line on the screen was skipped when the window location memory feature was activated. The window may return to the wrong screen when starting full screen using commands if the window sizing feature is enabled and window remembrance is disabled
- Error # 5643, Stream option doesn’t work in some specific cases when using an external audio file
- Error # 5647, drag and drop does not start if the source folder is read-only