Math. Graphics. Program
From data analysis, algorithm development to modeling, MATLAB is designed to help you do just that.
MATLAB is trusted by millions of engineers and scientists
MATLAB incorporates a desktop environment tuned for analysis and design iterative processes in a direct programming language that denotes matrix sequence math. It includes a Live Editor for creating scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in the executable.
Toolkit of MATLAB Professional programmed, rigorous testing and full documentation support.
Many interactive applications
Applications MATLAB allows users to see how algorithms handle data. Repeat until the user gets the desired results, and then automatically create a MATLAB program to reproduce or automate the work.
Able to scale
Split analytics to run on data clusters, GPUs, and clouds with very small code changes No need to rewrite code or learn big data programming and low memory debugging techniques.
Bringing ideas beyond research into production
Integrate model-based design
MATLAB partnered with Simulink to support model-based design used in multi-domain emulation, embedded system testing and validation.
MATLAB provides solutions in many fields of technology
- Data analysis: Big data analysis, machine learning, and manufacturing.
- Wireless communication: Develop algorithm and conduct perfect wireless system simulation.
- Deep Learning: Data preparation, design, simulation, and deployment of deep neural networks.
- Computer vision: Provide an overview of photo data, video and more.
- Signal Processing: Analyze signals and data over time. Modeling, designing and simulating signal processing systems.
- Risk management and quantitative finance: Enter data, develop algorithms, debug code, expand energy processing …
- Science of robotics: Transform robot ideas & concepts into autonomous systems that work seamlessly in a real world environment.
- Control system: Design, test and perfect the control system.