FreeCommander 2020 is a simple, easy-to-use alternative to the standard Windows file manager.
FreeCommander PC help you handle all the daily tasks on the Windows platform. Here you can find all the basic functions for computer data management. You can take FreeCommander everywhere with you – just download the installation directory on CD or USB, you can even work with Free Commander on strange computer.
The main feature of FreeCommander
- Dual panel interface technology – vertical or horizontal. You can choose a single table style.
- Intuitive tab-style interface, easy to navigate.
- Supports comprehensive access to the desktop.
- Tree file management options for each table.
- Integrated file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format.
- Viewer files and thumbnails inside archives.
- Integrated tools to process compressed files (ZIP), support reading, editing, overwriting.
- Handling compressed files efficiently.
- Plug-in for many other archive formats (RAR, 7z …).
- Simple view, view all files and folders.
- Browser connection.
- Easy to access system folder, Control panel, desktop and Start menu.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename files and folders.
- Support drag and drop.
- Search files, support compressed files.
- Create and edit MD5 Checksums.
- Delete files.
- Tool to batch rename files.
- Open the file properties and context menu.
- Directory size calculation.
- Directory comparison.
- Folder synchronization.
- Edit file creation date and other properties.
- Manage folders, favorite programs.
- File filtering for file display and processing.
- View file details with separate information column.
- DOS command line support.
- Quick view, quick search, quick filter, quick launch.
- Allows screen capture.
- Set up arbitrary shortcuts.
- Lots of other settings.
- Multi-language support.