Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 is a solution security Comprehensive for Windows PC users, helping them quickly remove viruses, trojans, malware, hackers and other malicious software from the computer.
Kaspersky Internet Security provides comprehensive computer protection
The firm security software The world’s leading Kaspersky has just launched the version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 to the market with many significant improvements.
Kaspersky Internet Security provides you with advanced protection from viruses, trojans, spam, hackers, … With a combination of digital security technologies based on cloud computing with advanced anti-virus features, Kaspersky Internet Security and able to respond more quickly and effectively to today’s increasingly sophisticated hazards. Therefore, your personal and computer data is always fully protected while you work, bank, shop and play online games.
Kaspersky Internet Security hacker-blocking software settings
Kaspersky Internet Security – comprehensive security solution
- Two-Way Firewall improvements Help prevent hacker attacks.
- Application Control improvements Prevent dangerous applications from harming your system.
- Trusted Applications Mode improvements Make sure only trusted applications are allowed to run on the computer.
- New Change Control Help prevent unwanted programs from being installed and alter browser settings.
- Improve Safe Money Help protect data in online financial transactions.
- Private Browsing Preventing tracking of your browsing habits and capturing personal information.
- Improved My Kaspersky allows you to securely advertise all devices from anywhere via the Web.
System requirements using Kaspersky Internet Security
- Internet connection required for product activation, updates, and some features access.
- Webcam Protection technology supports the following cameras:
- Logitech HD Webcam C270
- Logitech HD Webcam C310
- Logitech Webcam C210
- Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
- Logitech HD Webcam C525
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-800
- Microsoft LifeCam Cinema
- 1,500 MB free hard drive space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise; Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise3 / 8.1; Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate – SP1 or higher
- 1 GHz or higher processor
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Update Kaspersky Internet Security to the latest
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 22.214.171.1245
- Adds full support for Windows 10 RS4, RS5 and RS6 (19H1). Users will no longer experience any compatibility errors after upgrading their operating system.
- Allows users to rate the app and submit scores to the publisher.
- Improved Web Anti-Virus performance
- Now users can use the Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS sources in Firefox browser. The experience is free from errors.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts to ensure continuous security.
- Application services like Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate over secure HTTPS protocol.
- Improved remote application management protection. You can now trust remote management applications to change application settings.
- Improved monitoring of password generation when registering on the web. The software now monitors password strength on the web using a password input field.
- Improved Mail Anti-Virus. Currently, users can improve their Windows credentials when configuring access to HTTPS sources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.
- Users can switch to the Kaspersky Safe Kids application using Parental Control.
- Improve Safe Money
- Most of the settings in the user configuration in the main browser are now automatically switched to Protected Browser when the browser is opened.
- Supports Yandex Browser.
- Webcam protection improvements. The app now doesn’t show notifications when a trusted system is trying to access the webcam.
- Improved scanning performance .exe files. Full and fast scans now run faster.
- Optimized components Application Control and System Watcher to handle cloud files in OneDrive. During the scan, the cloud files are downloaded to the local drive for added security.