IObit Malware Fighter Free 8.0.2 is the application of detection and malware removal free. With the ability to handle more than 100 million new and hidden malware and real-time protection, make your surfing safer and faster.
IObit Malware Fighter Free
Stay away from security threats with anti-malware and online protection
Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP
Update IObit Malware Fighter latest
IObit Malware Fighter Free 7.6.0
- Browser Protect Enhanced – Browser Protect to block more unsafe websites.
- Extends the database to remove more threats including Malicious.Ursnif, Ransomware.Dharma, Ransomware.Buran and Malicious.Remcos.
- Multi-language optimization.
- Other bug fixes.
IObit Malware Fighter 18.104.22.16842
- Fixed an issue where opening IObit Malware Fighter occasionally occurred.
- Expand the database to remove more viruses.
- Improved translation in multiple languages.
- Other bug fixes.
IObit Malware Fighter 22.214.171.12420
- Optimized algorithms open programs faster.
- Extend the database to eliminate more threats, including Trojan.Crypt.63, searchguide.level3.com and the latest beap.gemini.yahoo.com.
- Fixed loading skin error.
- Fix errors when removing this program on Windows 10.
- Other bug fixes.
IObit Malware Fighter 7.3
- Upgrade anti-ransomware tool to support more RAW image formats like .arw .srf .sr2 .crw …
- Extend the database to remove even more dangers, including the latest Worm.danooct1, Trojan.Sality, and the latest Ransomware.GlobeImposter.
- Improved compatibility with Steam games.
- Process optimization for better user experience.
- Compatibility Windows 10 Security Center better.
- Improved translation for 30 languages.
- Fix bugs in the old version.
IObit Malware Fighter 126.96.36.19939
- Advanced ransomware removal engine to combat ransomware attacks exploiting Encrypting File System (EFS).
- Extend the database to remove the latest threats including Worm.Mydoom, Ransom.FileCrypter and Trojan.Symmi.
- Optimize the update process to update the database faster.
- Reduce resource usage to open IObit Malware Fighter at Windows startup.
- Explorer fixes sometimes occur due to behavior IObit Malware Fighter.
- Other bug fixes.
IObit Malware Fighter 188.8.131.5275
- New support for 7z, tar, jar, cab, gzip files in Scan and Download Protection for better protection.
- Add “Open by Safe Box” to the context menu of files / folders protected by Safe Box for more convenient access.
- Extends the database to remove the latest threats including Malware.QakBot, Ransom.Sodinokibi and Trojan.Rig Exploit Kit.
- Improved Camera Guard, support Windows 10 19H1 is better.
- Fix failed database initialization error.
- Other bug fixes.
IObit Malware Fighter 184.108.40.20628
- IObit’s new generation anti-malware engine, increases scanning speed by 300%, and ensures more effective detection and removal of online threats.
- The new password protection feature in Safe Box further protects privacy and sensitive data from unauthorized access.
- Comprehensive protection of computer database 1.6x larger, against the latest virus, ransomware, malware.
- The latest Bitdefender Engine with cyber threat intelligence delivers higher anti-virus rates.
- Enhanced anti-ransomware engine protects users’ files from the latest ransomware attacks.
- Newly rebuilt Surfing Protection & Ads Removal, supports Microsoft Edge and blocks more cryptocurrency mining attacks, annoying ads, and malicious sites.
- The new UI supports customizing font sizes for a better user experience.
- Optimized the updating and scanning process provides better protection and smarter “fence” protection.
New and important changes in IObit Malware Fighter 6
Many useful features make IObit Malware Fighter 6 Free a powerful online protection tool around the world.
Keep important files and folders separate to avoid suspicious access by hackers.
Larger malware database
Detect & block malware infections in real time to secure PC.
Ensure disk safety during boot to avoid malicious attack.
Online protection and ad removal
Prevent the browser from being secretly used by hackers to mine virtual money like Bitcoin.
New point of IObit Malware Fighter 5 Free
Download IObit Malware Fighter 5 Free to update the latest malware and ransomware database to avoid Petya / GoldenEye infection using EternalBlue exploit.
Block ransomware like Petya / GoldenEye
In recent years, ransomware has become a more and more serious threat in recent years. It spreads through infected attachments, programs, and websites. Once infected with ransomware, hackers can encrypt users’ computers or important files and demand a ransom to get them back. The new Petya / GoldenEye infection is the second large-scale global ransomware attack in just two months. Many companies in Europe and America have fallen victim to this. Some people say it looks like WannaCry. Some experts say that Petya / GoldenEye has a better spread mechanism. If you don’t want to fall victim to it, install IObit Malware Fighter now to block and protect the file from its ever-evolving attack.
Scan up to 130% faster
Antivirus software is a great program to install on your computer to protect your computer. Unfortunately, the process of scanning and detecting viruses is so long that it makes users feel uncomfortable. IObit Malware Fighter 5 with enhanced scanning engine, providing 130% faster Scan feature, allowing users to quickly “get rid of” all online dangers. Users can also conduct system scans in the background to not affect their work or slow down the PC.
Surf the web and download more safely
Pop-up ads can link to pages containing malicious code, which can steal personal information when users accidentally right click. IObit Malware Fighter 5 supports removing all ads for safer web surfing. Some downloaded files contain malicious programs that can easily infect your computer and cause serious problems. To protect users from this problem, IObit Malware Fighter 5 scans all downloaded files in real time to ensure PC safety.
Deeper and comprehensive protection in real time
Malware can quickly penetrate a computer in many ways. Luckily, IObit Malware Fighter offers real-time security. It continuously checks the computer for suspicious activity in time. It detects and blocks the activity of malicious code, USB virus that harms your PC and protects the camera against unauthorized access.
IObit Malware Fighter Free is the developer’s second attempt to launch and maintain a security product capable of protecting computers against all types of malware. Furthermore, IObit also states on the product’s website that IObit Malware Fighter Free is the world’s leading anti-malware engine with capabilities such as detecting and removing potential infections and threats, and Fully compatible with other anti-virus products.
IObit Malware Fighter also has a paid version IObit Malware Fighter Pro, if you want you can refer to more features of this version.
Although the IObit Malware Fighter Free introductions are quite appealing, the app hasn’t really done well with all the features it introduced. Although IObit Malware Fighter Free has also detected and prevented a large amount of malware, you should still install an antivirus software, which works in parallel with IObit Malware Fighter Free to protect your computer safely. than.
Note: IObit Malware Fighter Free will install the Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection add-on on your computer. While installing it will also offer to download or install additional software with the same publisher, if you do not want to ignore it.