Icecream Video Editor 2.30 was video editing software Free, easy to use from the company Icecream. With Icecream Video EditorYou can edit videos and make a new video from video or photo in minutes. Trim videos, add transitions and background audio, add video titles and effects, rotate, speed up, blur videos and more – all made easy with this free program.
Video editing features in Icecream Video Editor
- Combine videos and photos in one timeline.
- Select 1 of 15 available or randomly generated transitions.
- Blur video, add classic film effects …
- Trim video is added to the editing program.
- Add background music or voiceover.
- Add title, insert text to the video or photo on the timeline.
Icecream Video Editor Highlights
- Speed up or slow down a video.
- Rotate or flip clips and photos.
- Select arbitrary output video quality.
- Easily share videos by posting YouTube, Dropbox good Google Drive.
- Customize sound, increase or decrease volume, add effects, Fade-in, Fade-out …
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- CPU: 2.66GHz Intel / AMD processor or equivalent; higher CPU requirements with netbooks.
- RAM: 1GB minimum; 8GB recommended.
- Hard disk space from 100MB to 5GB to install and use the program.
- DirectX 11.
Update the latest Icecream Video Editor
Icecream Video Editor 2.15. – 2.30:
- Support exporting and importing videos easily and quickly.
- Fixed many bugs and upgraded trim, video crop mode.
- Fix bugs related to the program interface.
- Fixed support for Opus codec.
- Fix bug upload video to cloud service Dropbox.
- Additional video reverse feature. Visit the general settings section to explore this cool feature.
- Fix 1 other small bugs.
- Added Play / Pause button to preview thumbnail of text preset.
- Fix sound loop errors.
- Copyright change.
- Fixes app crashes, allowing for smoother and more stable operations.
- Better support for audio devices.
- Fixed crash issue with high quality UHD image.
- Fixed bug related to AAC audio files.
- Fix the video player freezing suddenly while switching from one video to another.
- Fixed ghosting that appears on the background image.
- Fix crashes when exporting video.