I2P 0.9.46 is a web-based anonymity network that includes many powerful and easy-to-access features, allowing users to use applications that need to protect identity and communicate in a secure environment.
The main interface of I2P security application for the computer
The web surfs anonymously I2P Web-based design helps facilitate and increase security for communication, allowing users to chat in a protected environment by many solid layers. The entire architecture is provided by a distributed network with the primary goal of ensuring anonymity and privacy when communicating over the Internet.
Ensures anonymity through Internet connections
The I2P Access Support project was first created in 2003, and then continually maintained and updated to deal with the latest hacking and tracking strategies deployed in today’s world of software. .
With Tor or Freenet, I2P Incognito mode participates in the fight against network attacks thanks to a complex algorithm consisting of multiple network nodes or routers. Meanwhile, the traffic is routed to peer devices and messages are sent through secure tunnels.
Optimized for stealth services and short-term tunnels
If compared with competitors, security software I2P has the advantage of being optimized to become compatible with hidden services. There are also short-term tunnels that help reduce the likelihood of an attack rather than in a channel-based network like Tor. However, the list of advantages and disadvantages (if you compare each feature carefully) is quite balanced and how to choose completely depends on the user’s decision. Therefore, it is not necessary to think too much about this matter.
The I2P Internet Connection Hidden Application was designed with the concept in mind that it can be customized to be compatible with chat applications and browsers. This is clearly a remarkable advantage. Naturally, this connection anonymizer application requires the user to have prior network knowledge to perform advanced customization. Eepsite are web pages that are hosted in a completely anonymous manner and can be accessed by customizing your browser’s HTTP proxy to take advantage of the web proxy. IRC (Internet relay chat) users can set up to redirect traffic to a port on localhost managed with I2P to ensure extremely high privacy during chat.
Comprehensive security solution for advanced users
Overall, I2P is a suitable choice for those who want to increase the security of their communication over the network. The only downside to the I2P is that it is a bit difficult to use, so only advanced users know what to do. You can download I2P for PC now.
Minimum system requirements for the computer
- JAVA 7 and up
- Pentium II with 64 MB RAM
Latest I2P updates
- Complete ECIES-X25519-AEAD-Ratchet encoder, ready for testing.
- Hidden Services Manager: Redesign of editing pages.
- i2psnark: Fixed bug marking torrents when starting BAD.
- NetDB: Support ECIES response for lookup.
- RRD4J 3.5 replaces jrobin.
- Improve data transmission performance by using Westwood + overload control.
- Hidden Services Manager: Fixed a bug that changed client sharing options, preventing specific options from being changed while running a channel.
- Bug fixes reproducing builds and streaming.
- Fix UPnP errors for interface and device changes.
- Fix permissions error on the settings list.
- Other changes
- Changes to build handling to support Git.
- Do not show the temporary IPv6 address as a binding option.
- Other improvements.