HERE Maps is an alternative to both Apple and Google Maps. HERE Maps integrates with mapping, exploration and navigation features that are sure to give users the highest satisfaction.
HERE Maps allows users Download accurate and high-quality maps on the computer. This is a complete mapping application, designed to work even without an Internet connection. Users can search for places and routes to move easily.
HERE Maps supports all the features that a regular map utility offers. With this tool you can view the map as satellite, traffic or movement. In addition, users can also choose how to move as car, public transport or on foot to know the exact time to move.
Outstanding features of HERE Maps
- Download maps to computer and use completely free without Internet connection.
- Set the position manually and position correctly where the stand is needed.
- Directions: Drive, walk or move by public transport.
- More Waypoint to plan complex routes.
- Use pavement rendering to get a panoramic view of the places you’re interested in, as if you were there.
- Save favorite places in your own gallery. Add your own captions and attach photos, sync everything with the apps Here other and above here.com.
- Multiple viewing modes: satellite, public transit, local traffic, street level and regular street map.
- Provides live traffic information.
- Tilt the map to see 3D cities and buildings.
- Explore places around the place of need with photos, reviews and contact information.
- Share locations with friends over email, Facebook and other social networks.
- Supports more than 140 cities around the world.
- Strong compatibility with Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
Advantages of HERE Maps
- Strong positioning mode.
- Supports multiple location views.
- No Internet connection required.
The disadvantage of HERE Maps
- The search results are limited.
- Only for Windows 8.