Google Drive is an online data storage and editing service with 15GB of free storage, allowing users to store a variety of data such as documents, videos, audio, PDF … on the “cloud” platform.. Google Drive with advanced support for Google Docs and Google+ helps users easily access and edit documents anywhere or share work with friends. This article will guide you step by step to set up and use Drive on your computer as well, on your Android device and on the web interface.
Download Google Drive for easy online data storage.
What is Google Drive?
Initially when Sign up for a Google Drive account, Google will give users 15GB of free storage for set of 3 applications: Google Drive, Gmail and Google+ Photos. This capacity is not necessarily large, but it is also enough for regular users, especially the image size in the Google+ Photo section is only calculated for images with a size larger than 2048×2048 pixels, for images smaller than this size, Google gives free hosting.
If a user needs more storage, they will have to pay monthly fees. Specifically, if you want 100GB, you will have to pay $ 4.99 / month, 200GB is $ 9.99, 400GB is $ 19.99, and a lot of packages with capacities 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, 8TB and 16TB other.
How to use Google Drive
Access documents anywhere
Google Drive PC Take you wherever you go – on the web, home, office and even on the go. So wherever you are, your content … is there.
Store your files in a safe place
Any problem is possible: The phone was dropped in the water; Laptop not working … No matter what happens to your device, your files are safely stored in Google Drive.
Work and collaborate
Google Drive allows you to do more than just store files. Share files with the right people you want to share with and edit them from any device with them.
Google Drive gives you quick access to Google Docs, a set of editing tools that help everyone work better together even when those on your team are miles away.
The main feature of Google Drive
- Create and collaborate: In Google Drive, you can instantly create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Work together on the same document at the same time and see the changes as they appear.
- Works better with products you use every day
- Gmail – No more emailing large attachments. Send a link from Google Drive in Gmail and everyone will have the same file, the same version in a fully automated way.
- Google+ Your photos in Google Drive appear instantly in Google+, so you never have to do a lot of clicks when sharing with your circles.
- Powerful search: Google Drive helps you to access files faster. Search content by keyword and filter by file type, owner, and more. Google Drive can even recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents.
- See any content: Open more than 30 file types right in your browser – including HD videos, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop – even if you don’t have the program installed on your computer.
- Google Drive with your favorite apps: Create, open and share files from a variety of apps right in Google Drive.
- Share the way you want: You can share files or folders with anyone and choose whether they can view, edit, or comment on your content.
- Start to discuss: Create and respond to comments to get feedback and make files more collaborative.
- Return in time: Google Drive keeps track of every change you make – so when you hit the save button, the new revision is saved. You can review it automatically within 30 days, or choose to save the revision permanently.
Along with Google DriveCurrently, there are many other service providers that allow users to store online for free with capacity depending on the provider such as: SkyDrive (by Microsoft) with 7GB of storage, Dropbox with 2GB of storage (up to 18GB possible). With all the great features listed above, if you find it suitable for your needs, then hurry up download Google Drive about PC, install and experience the convenience of it yourself. If this helps, share it with your friends and colleagues!