Has features quite similar iFAction Game Maker, Godot is a free and is 2D, 3D game development platform game engine Open source is released under license from MIT. This software is intended to provide a full game development environment, allowing developers to create games with a huge set of tools.
Godot Support for running on multiple platforms with resolution settings and texture compression for each platform. Currently, the supported platforms include Linux, macOS, Windows, BSD, Android, iOS, BlackBerry 10, HTML5 and WebAssembly. All resources are in Godot, including scripts and graphic content, that are saved as part of the computer file system (not in the database). This hosting solution is intended to facilitate collaboration between game development teams.
Highlights of Godot
- Creative Design: Big and small ideas all adapt seamlessly to Godot’s structure, making your game-making process easier.
- Stunning 3D graphics: Innovative 3D design system’s Godot engine will make your work look great without too much effort.
- 2D imaging: A dedicated 2D engine that works in Pixel mode with many built-in tools.
- Easy to program: Impressive programming interface with language options like GDScript, C #, C ++ and intuitive scripting.
- Design team friendly: From the interface to the tool, Godot is designed so that everyone on the gaming team can freely create as he wants.
- Open source: Anyone contributing Godot all benefit equally from the contributions of others.