Free Pascal is learning software program Free and professional Pascal. Free Pascal Supports many computer architectures such as Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64 / x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS and JVM.
Free Pascal support most of the operating system familiar like Linux, FreeBSD, Haiku, Mac OS X, iOS, iPhoneSimulator, Darwin, DOS (16 and 32-bit), Win32, Win64, WinCE, OS / 2, MorphOS, Nintendo GBA, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Android , AIX and AROS. Besides, Free Pascal also supports Motorola 68k architecture in development versions.
Version Free Pascal 3.2.0 for Windows computers This is the most stable version. Users just need to press the button Download Above to download Free Pascal for free to your computer.
Features of Free Pascal
- Language syntax in Free Pascal is compatible with TP 7.0 as well as other Delphi versions (Class, RTTI, Exception, Ansistring, Widestring, interface). Mac Pascal mode is widely compatible with Think Pascal and MetroWerks Pascal.
- Free Pascal also supports overloading functions, operations, general features and other extensions.
- High speed compiler.
- Supports 16, 32 and 64-bit code. A 32-bit compiler can be used for 64-bit equipment to interpret 32-bot applications.
- Language features: full compatibility with Borland Pascal and Borland Delphi, Ansi string, Wide string, Exception, RTTI, process overload, general logic (experimental), overload operator, raw interface support and COM / CORBA , supports dynamic range, variation, instant …
- Code optimization: integrated peephole optimization tool (80×86), jump, load variations in registers, analyze data, remove frames, provide registers complex …
- BASM syntax integration.
- Syntax support for ATT is used by GNU C.
- Intel syntax support is used by Turbo Pascal (32-bit version only).
- Compile code into source code for assemblers: GNU Assembler (GAS), Netwide assembler (Nasm), Microsoft Assembler / Turbo Assembler (Masm / Tasm), Watcom assembler (wasm).
- Internal assembler to create extremely fast target files.
- Can call extension C code: utility h2pas to convert .h file into Pascal unit.
- Smart link (remove dead code).
- Supports GNU fix tool.
- Integrated Development Environment: A powerful and broad compatible file editor that supports Help files in HTML, Windows HLP and Borland TPH formats.
In addition to the official version, Free Pascal It also provides “snapshots” of the compiler, RTL, IDE and a few other packages. These are compiled versions of current sources with bug fixes and improvements from the last official release. However, sometimes it can contain some new bugs.