Free Download Manager 6.10.2 is a very powerful download manager and accelerator. Like other similar products such as: Internet Download Manager good EagleGet, this download support application is completely free. In particular, it also allows users to download YouTube videos very easily.
New interface of Free Download Manager
What is Free Download Manager?
Free Download Manager software will help speed up download and resume unfinished downloads. FDM Accelerate downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. Therefore, the load speed will increase to 600% or even more. The software can also resume the download of failed downloads so that the user does not have to re-download from the beginning after a certain error.
Video introduction to Free Download Manager Download
Download the latest Free Download Manager
- Support Firefox 40 and up.
- Flash video monitoring: Supported Internet Explorer 11.
- Internet Explorer may be crashed by the FDM add-on.
- Fixed an issue with the system tray icon display error.
- Unicode support.
- Download YouTube during the entire process.
- Fix some general bugs.
- Many bug fixes and UI improvements: tags, options, status and error messages.
- Fix Windows installer errors
- Installing from a standard user account doesn’t work
- Install to default Program Files (if installed with admin rights), otherwise it will install in AppData
- Better Torrent Matching
- Fixed MKV, GIF preview and a few cases YouTube
- Solve some problems after restarting, reconnecting (error messages, etc …)
- Fix incorrect behavior when exiting an application that is connecting video, audio
- Internet Explorer: “Allow browser to download if you press Cancel” has been active
- Optimize traffic usage
- Speed up getting information when downloading from YouTube
- Clickable URL in Torrent Comments
Support HTTP / FTP / BitTorrent: FDM allows users to download files and entire websites from any server over HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. Users can also download files using the BitTorrent protocol.
Safe download experience: You can read what other community members have to say about the file you want to download as well as give comments about the file after downloading. In this way, Free Download Manager users are always alerted to files that contain malicious code or are ineffective.
GNU General Public License: Free download manager is open source software, provided under GNU GPL license.
In addition, Free Download Manager also allows users to: Adjust traffic usage, schedule and schedule downloads, download videos from video sites, download the entire website with HTML Spider, use remote software over the internet. , …
Download Free Download Manager new version – Support downloading YouTube videos
- Download RTSP / MMS.
- FDM saves a list of downloaded files and other service data as needed.
- Automatically update the system for Firefox extention.
- Selection assistance Decrease traffic usuage on browser activity for the Firefox browser.
- Compatibility issue with Internet Explorer 10.
Free Download Manager accelerates downloads by 600%.
Main features of Free Download Manager
- BitTorrent Support: Download files using the BitTorrent protocol.
- Remote management: Create new downloads or view a list of active and completed downloads remotely, over an internet connection.
- Portable mode: If you want to use Free Download Manager on multiple computers, you can easily create a portable version and avoid having to install and configure the software on each machine.
- Improved video / audio file support: Preview video or audio files before download completion and convert files after download.
- Completely free and 100% safe: Free Download Manager is free and open source software.
- Download acceleration: Free Download Manager splits files into sections and downloads them simultaneously, allowing users to use any type of connection at the highest speed. With FDM, the download speed will increase rapidly.
- Resume the error download: When the download is stopped, the user doesn’t need to start over. Free Download Manager can resume the download from the moment the error occurred. This saves you time, money and effort.
- Smart file management and efficient scheduling: With Free Download Manager, you can easily organize your downloaded files by file type, and move them into pre-made folder. An intelligent scheduler allows you to start and stop downloading files, as well as perform other actions (running apps, setting up or hanging connections, …) at the same time.
- Usage flow adjustment: There are several traffic usage modes you can choose from such as adjusting traffic for surfing the web and donating files at the same time.
- Site Explorer: Site Explorer allows you to view a website’s folder structure and easily download the necessary files or folders.
- HTML Spider: Users will easily download an entire web page or even an entire website with HTML Spider. This tool can be adjusted to download files with certain extensions.
- Downloading from multiple mirrors simultaneously: Free Download Manager has the ability to simultaneously download files from several mirrors.
- Download part of the zip file: Free Download Manager allows users to download only a few important parts in a zip file.
- Enable antispyware and adware through the user community: You can read what other community members have to say about the file you intend to download, right in the software window, as well as give your own opinion about the file you have downloaded. This way, FDM users will always use secure files.
- Multi-language support: Free Download Manager has been translated into 30 languages. Supported languages include: Macedonian, Serbian, Albani, Croatian, Korean, Arabic, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, German, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese , Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Uzbek, Greece, Vietnam, Slovenia, and Persia.