Code :: Blocks 20.3 or Code Blocks / Code Block Free and popular IDE for C, C ++ and Fortran programmers.
What is Code :: Blocks?
In spite of Code Block IDE is quite popular but not everyone knows it. Code Blocks considered the environment program Integrated (IDE – Integrated Development Environment) is free, simple and effective, especially for novice programmers. Code :: Blocks can meet the basic programming needs of C, C ++ or Fortran language users. Code Block is designed with comprehensive scalability and configuration in mind.
Like many other IDEs, Code Blocks provides you with many integrated environments programming tools such as code writing program (Code Editor), debugging program (Debugger), application emulator (Simulator) … In simple words, Code Block is software that includes many other software packages to play. software development, cross-platform applications.
Code :: Blocks owns a simple interface, multi-function and cross-platform support. Built on plug-in platform, CodeBlocks can expand functionality when installing plug-in. For example, the bug fix feature on Code :: Blocks is provided through the extension program.
The main feature of Code :: Blocks
- Use Open Source! GPLv3 is completely free, with no hidden costs.
- Multi-platform support.
- Written on C ++. No need for lib or language interpretation.
- Extend functionality through plug-ins.
- Supports many Compilers such as:
- GCC (MingW / GNU GCC)
- MSVC ++
- Digital Mars
- Borland C ++ 5.5
- Open Watcom
- Very fast build system (no makefiles needed).
- Support parallel build (make use of multi-core CPU).
- Manage multiple projects with multiple goals.
- Programming environment to combine multiple projects together.
- Inter-project depends on the workspace.
- Import MSVC project and workspace (Assembly Code not supported).
- Enter Dev-C ++ project.
- GNU GDB interface.
- Added support for MS CDB (limited feature).
- Comprehensive breakpoint support:
- Code breakpoints
- Data breakpoints (read, write and read / write)
- Breakpoint conditions (interrupt only when the value is True).
- Breakpoint ignore counts (interrupt only after a certain number of times).
- Display symbols and arguments for internal functions.
- Supports user orientation.
- Support Call stack.
- Cancel custom memory.
- Switch between threads.
- See CPU register.
- Syntax highlighting, customizations and extensions.
- Code folding for C, C ++, Fortran, XML and many other files.
- Convenient tabbed interface.
- Code completion,
- Class Browser.
- Smart indent.
- Move one key between .h and .c / .cpp files.
- Open the file list for quick switching between files (optional).
- Custom toolkit.
- Manage to-do lists of multiple users.
- And many other features via plug-in.
Download Code :: Blocks Latest
Code :: Blocks 17.12
- Fixed build with latest boost in autotools.
- Block sending EVT_MOUSE_CAPTURE_LOST while opening context menu at wxScintilla.
- Allows the user to discard old configuration files that have failed to load.
- Error message when reading xml file with tinyxml.
- Fix errors when reading the configuration file is truncated.
- Interface / Core
- Removed the ad extension when saving the newly created file on wxGTK.
- Fixed status bar error when scrolling editor.
- Make sure menu items in Project are disabled correctly.
- Notifies the user who is running the compiler on exit and asks if they want to stop it.
- Make sure the items in the context menu under the Projects tab are correctly enabled / disabled.
- Perfecting the code
- Fixed call tip controller error.
- Fix spelling errors in the settings panel.
- The size of toolbar controls can be configured in the settings panel.
- Fixed a bug where the Code Completion list was hidden after showing.
- Fix validation error when creating ctor implementation.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.