Font Unitapviet is a set of writing fonts for elementary school students. The set Font Unitapviet Vietnamese language support with extremely soft handwriting similar to that of grade 1 students. Download Font Unitapviet to have a Vietnamese font set for free writing practice to create free handwriting pages.
Surely everyone has used the textbooks when starting grade 1. However Font Unitapviet we can create our own text pages. It could be letters but it could also be a phrase, a sentence, etc. in the way you desire to print to your child immediately.
With self-created writing exercises, you will help your children enjoy learning and sometimes even save a little money buying word books with those eager to learn. Alternatively, you can download Primary school writing set fontThis set has many fonts in accordance with the standards of the Ministry of Education and Training for students to practice.
As you can see in the picture above, all the letters are drawn with dashed lines (for children to follow) and shaped in accordance with the primary school writing standards issued by the BGD.
With the UNITapviet font set you can
- Create large letter recognition puzzles for your child to write along
- Easily reprint bad letters many times to practice writing more, that means you save a lot of money.
- Create writing exercises that are children’s names, relatives’ names … or something close and meaningful to the child; Get your child excited during writing time at home.
Instructions for primary school writing practice at home with font UNI Tapviet
Step 1: Download the full set of UNI Fonts written at Download.com.vn or download each component individually. The whole UNI Tapviet Font includes:
- Sample writing exercise with font (bai_mau.doc)
- Writing guides (nethd.zip)
- Font UNI Tapviet 1.0 – no grid (UNITapviet_0_ly.ttf)
- Font UNI Tapviet 1.0 – the words on the lattice line – the font size of 5 cells (UNITapviet_5_ly.ttf)
Step 2: Unzip the file UNI-Tapviet.zip To get the 5 components above, you extract the whole file nethd.zip to get a set of pictures instructions on how to write each letter.
Photo set of instructions on how to write UNITapviet
Step 3: Open the file bai_mau.doc Using your desktop office application, edit the text above for each letter you want. If you want to replace the text guide image, you can get it from the extracted photo set above (nethd.zip)
Change the content of the writing practice page as you like