FileZilla Client 3.49.1 Support to upload files and data to the server quickly via FTP protocol. At the same time, it also helps users to manage files, find files remotely, edit files remotely, and compare folders easily.
Upload FileZilla – Fast FTP data transfer to Server.
The program’s simple interface will provide and support translations in most major languages in the world. Cached folder will speed up browsing of FTP sites. Besides, many secure connection options will ensure that you can move files around without worry.
In addition, the program also allows you to upload or download multiple files at the same time from and to several servers. If your bandwidth is limited, you’ll appreciate a feature that allows you to automatically adjust the baud rate based on the time of day. In addition, the program also equips the user with a powerful file filter, so you only see the files you need, thus saving you time and effort.
Some major changes in the latest FileZilla version
Fixed some bugs and minor changes:
- Fix faulty SFTP component while combining encryption algorithm and key exchange.
- Fix Ctrl + Shift + I keyboard shortcut when on / off filter is not working correctly.
- Fix Ctrl + shortcut to open the settings dialog (on Mac OS X).
- Optimized to reduce memory capacity.
- Added option to enable SFTP compression.
- Already able to use Server Name Indication (SNI) together with FTP over TLS and HTTP over TLS.
- Added support for standards SOCKS4.
- Merge fixes from PuTTY to handle CVE-2013-4206, CVE-2013-4207, and CVE-2013-4208.
- Added command line option to specify the original local directory.
- Resolve freeze if the user uploads data to multiple servers with the setting Connection Limit = 1.
- Change options for accepting digital signatures via the algorithm X.509 when operating in mode TLS 1.2.
- Addresses an installation issue related to a locked DLL that affects 32-bit Windows users.
File Zilla Client supports uploading data via FTP protocol.
The main feature of FileZilla
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, SSH, SFTP file conversion protocols
- Cross-platform application, running on Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Support to restore and convert files larger than 4GB
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Provide bookmarks
- Support drag and drop feature
- Remote file search
Download FileZilla Client to better support remote file searching.
- Filter file names
- Directory collation
- Network Configuration Wizard
- Remote file editing
- Supports HTTP / 1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy
- File transfer speed limit
- Synchronize directory browsing
Update ftp software Latest FileZilla Client
FileZilla Client 3.48.0
- Vulnerability Fix: Customization of links for file extensions containing spacing was not saved correctly.
FileZilla Client 3.48.o- rc1
- New feature:
- Edit file link overhaul. Delete installation to legacy system links. When editing the first file type without the default editor settings, a dialog box will appear asking you which editor you want to use. System link, if it exists, will be an option in this dialog box.
- Bug fixes and minor changes
- SFTP: Re-added AES-GCM support accidentally removed at 3.46.1.
- Fixed a search comparison that exits the program in an abnormal state when closing dialog at search.
- Building and running Filezilla now depends on libfilezilla> = 0.20.0.
FileZilla Client 18.104.22.168
- SFTP: Fixed a bug where choosing Backport from developing versions of PuTTY.
- Correct the range of values for the data transmission limit.
- Fixed layout error if changing to / from comparison search.
FileZilla Client 3.47.0
- Fixed filter row add / remove image flicker.
- Limit text that can be entered in the Spin controls.
FileZilla Client 3.47.0 -rc1
- New feature:
- Add new search mode: Compare search.
- Pressing F7 now switches the focus between local and remote tables.
- Bug fixes and minor changes
- Fix broken ASLR link.
- Increase the minimum text field width in general input dialog.
- The Refactored Site Manager controls increase modularity and fix some minor inconsistencies.
- Redesigned motor connection logic.
- Build and run FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla> = 0.19.1 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
FileZilla Client 3.37.0
- Fix the remote target path if the file is uploaded via the search window
FileZilla Client 3.35.2
- Bug fixes and minor tweaks:
- Fixed – page feature and –local command line options
- Fix local rename error not updating file list.