EOP Audio Recorder is a free audio recording software on your computer. This tool will record the sound from the computer and the sound emanating from the microphone. You can record music files and export them to MP3 format files.
This software is specially designed for users Everyone Piano to record piano pieces played on the computer. If you love to play piano but don’t have a home piano, with this set of tools you can completely play and record your music, then share with friends and family.
The main feature of EOP Audio Recorder
- Supports computer system audio recording
- Supports recording of the system’s sound combined with the sound from the microphone
- Support adjust sound up or down
- Supports MP3 quality setting for recordings
- Supports several user languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional)
- Support opening, playing and adjusting music tracks in MP3 format
In the menu SettingYou can change a number of options:
- Adjust the folder where the recording files are saved
- Name the file
- Select recording mode: record only vocals (Only record voice), only record system audio (Only record computer sound) and record both vocals and system sounds (Only record voice and computer sound)
- Adjust the sound in Magnify: from -90% to 500%
- Quality: Adjust the quality of recorded MP3 files
- Advanced: The user can accumulate three options
- Keep the window ahead: the program window is always displayed on the screen
- The window shows shadow: Window shading
- Check for updates at startup: Automatically update the software on startup
How to resolve when the sound system is not found in Windows 7
Step 1: Right click the volume icon on the taskbar, select Recording Devices.
Step 2: Click tab Recording, right-click on an empty space in the pop-up window, select Show Disabled Devices.
Hump 3: Right mouse button Stereo-mixing, click select Enable and Set as Default Device.
If you haven’t found it yet Stereo-mixingThis means that your sound card has not added new components, updated your sound card and started again if you still don’t Stereo-mixing.