EasyBCD 2.4 makes it easy to set up and edit boot menus into Windows, Mac and Linux in just a few clicks.
Setup and configure for parallel boot, add a new entry, backup and repair BCD, install boot loader (initial load process) boot Windows XP/ Vista / 7/8 MBR is easy with EasyBCD.
The main feature of EasyBCD
EasyBCD allows users to create a multiboot environment to run multiple operating systems on the same computer. This software includes the BCD repair or backup utility (Boot Configuration Data), provides the user the ability to reset the BCD configuration or recreate and repair the boot files.
Easy BCD Interface design has a scientific layout, each function has its own area. Users can see an overview of the current settings on the computer, operating systems and their order. Change their names, positions in the list easily with just two clicks.
When tweaking existing boot entries, users can change the type of Safe Mode or restrict Windows to only use a certain number of CPUs. Furthermore, users can choose to run the operating system in Kernel-Debug Mode or SOS / Verbose-Boot Mode.
EasyBCD allows users to edit the required time until the default operating system is finished booting (after a given time of a few seconds) or users can completely turn off the timeout and re-enter it at any time. do you want.
Add new entries and many other useful features
EasyBCD adds new boot entries from any external device, when the user has the option to create bootable media from certain partitions. According to experts, users can rely on this utility to “reset” the computer BCD, recreate or repair the boot files and change the boot drive.
The Useful Utilities section shows a few options, but most of them load standard Windows tools, such as Control Panel, System Restore, or System Information. Therefore, the user can combine multiple management options at the same time.
Latest EasyBCD update
- Fix the bcdboot parameters in the RepairBootDrive query.
- Fix crash / NLT error on wrong XML compiled file.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t support 64-bit extensions.
- Fix word detection errors Windows 7 Go back and disable the metro loader to prevent hiding the boot menu.
- Fixed an issue where shrinking the status bar height when it was empty Windows 10.
- Add autocompletion to the entire path textbox.
- Adding virtualization on / off for items.
- Verify the destination of “change boot partition” is at least 75 MiB.
- Include Bulgarian in the BCD / BOOTMGR language list, validating XML as part of the versioning process.
- Supports SWF customization in high DPI.
- High DPI support when setting up EasyBCD.
- Do not repeat the current settings when editing the item.
- Integrated option to enable or disable bootloader
- Independent FreeDOS support
- BCD Deployment to USB on EFI installation
- Flexible drive update list when USB connect on or off
- RTL support
- Show only EFl entries in expert mode
- Use HTTPS in communication when updating the server
- New setting icon
- Add language options to the bootloader configuration
- Increased compatibility with screen readers
- Support to create good bootable USB when in a mixed environment EFI / MBR
- Refresh the BCD after updating the options to reflect any changes
- Show default primary UI for Segoe UI instead of Calibri
- Only restart localized conversations if the language changes
- Add Easy USB Creator, OEM Product Key Tool to Useful Utilities
- Attach a translation link
EasyBCD contains a lot of useful tools
Summary, EasyBCD is a powerful tool to help users control the system comprehensively through the computer’s boot menu and edit options as desired.