EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition 14.5 is completely free disk and partition management software with more than 20 million users worldwide. It allows you to expand partition, especially for system drives, thoroughly solve the problem of low storage space of the hard drive, manage disk space easily on MBR and GUID partition table. .
EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition main feature
EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition is one of the best solutions to help you create, delete, resize, combine, split or format a partition to make better use of your hard drive’s storage space.
- Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting to maximize PC performance
- Securely merge two adjacent partitions into one without losing data
- Convert FAT to NTFS file system
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation
- Supports all hardware RAID, removable storage devices, hard drives, GPT disks and FAT / NTFS / EXT2 / EXT3 file systems
- Manage Linux partitions, easily delete, create, format, recover EXT2 / EXT3 partitions …
Integrated disk and partition cloning wizard
Easily clone drive partition, GPT partition to protect data or upgrade drive without requiring Windows system reinstallation.
- Copy partition to protect data
- Clone entire hard disk to another disk without having to reinstall Windows
- Upgrade system drive to a larger one with just one click
- Safely copy the dynamic disk to the basic disc and resize it
Effective partition recovery
Partition Recovery Wizard integrated in EaseUS Partition Master is designed to recover deleted or lost partitions.
- Recover partition deleted or lost from unallocated space due to software error, hardware error, virus attack or user error
- Recover lost or deleted partitions after the hard drive is re-partitioned
- Provides 2 recovery modes in Partition Recovery Wizard: automatic and manual
- Supports FAT, NTFS, EXT2 and EXT3 partition recovery
EaseUS Partition Master’s great tools
This free disk partitioning software has all the features to help you discover your full hard drive potential. It is a very useful partitioning program.
- Merge Partition: Merge small partitions into one large one and solve low disk space problem.
- Check Partition: Check partition properties to see if any disk errors have occurred.
- Format / Delete Partition: Format HDD, SSD, USB, memory card, SD card or delete the partition carefully so it can be reused.
- Wipe Partition: Wipe useless or sensitive data on selected regions to protect your privacy.
- Change Partition Label: Change selected partition label or drive letter and identify partitions / marked disks quickly.
- SSD 4K Alignment: Correct partition layout on SSD to maximize SSD performance and speed up PC.
- Disk / Partition Conversion: Convert logical partition to primary or vice versa, FAT to NTFS partition, MBR disk to GPT, or GPT disk to MBR.
- Cleanup and Optimization: Clean junk files and large files to free up storage space and optimize disk performance.
Compare differences between EaseUS Partition Master versions
Update EaseUS Partition Master to the latest
EaseUS Partition Master 12.10
- Resize / Move partitions faster with better performance.
- Supports resizing and moving EXT2 / 3 partitions.
How to resize partitions with EaseUS Partition Master
Step 1: Select a partition
Select a partition and click the button “Resize / Move”.
Step 2: Resize partition
Drag the storage bar or enter a new size on the partition.
Step 3: Confirm
Make sure there is new space and click “OK“. Go back to the main interface and confirm.
System requirements use EaseUS Partition Master
- Processor speed: 500 MHz
- RAM capacity: 512 MB
- Available hard drive space: 100 MB