Earth Explorer is mapping software a free and trusted world for all users. This is a replaceable product for Google Earth. With the latest version Earth Explorer 2018This is an indispensable tool for any amateur geographer who wants to explore the world map in detail.
Earth Explorer 2018 display 3D earth map Extremely clear and intuitive, next to the information board about countries, cities and islands. Click on each item to see its location on the earth, scroll on that board to see more data such as population, area and capital city. User Earth Explorer on the computer It is also possible to zoom in to any area on the map, display high resolution satellite imagery or calculate the distance between 2 points. The program is set up to display different viewing locations, such as riverside roads, major cities, or an ongoing earthquake.
For students, Earth Explorer 2018 is an invaluable resource. In addition, this is also the perfect tool for anyone who is passionate about geography, wants to expand their knowledge of the earth, countries and regions.
What’s new in Earth Explorer 2018?
- Additional street-level satellite maps with Google image source.
- Added satellite street map with image source from Microsoft
- The map is more stable and smoother.
What is Earth Explorer?
Earth Explorer is Digital mapping software based on the GPS system with high quality satellite imagery, topographic image or a combination of both. Earth Explorer provides geographic information for 270 countries and territories, more than 50,000 cities, more than 15,000 archipelago and more than 50,000 earthquakes since 1973. And yet, this useful earth map also covers information on border regions, rivers, lakes, and sea routes around the world. Map information is integrated together to provide a 3D image of the beautiful earth. You also have the right to place your landmarks and private routes on maps, display the GPS location, and store the same maps when connected to a GPS device. Earth Explorer 2018 brings users many interesting features for scientific research, study and life.
Earth Explorer features
- Supports GPS navigation on satellite maps in real time on vehicles, ships, aircraft.
- Supports street level satellite images at 1m-res resolution and SRTM 90m-res images when exploring online or offline.
- Provides information on 270 countries and regions, more than 50,000 cities, over 15,000 archipelagos and more than 50,000 earthquakes since 1973. Information displayed as vector layers including borders, sea lines, rivers lake, grid of longitude – latitude …
- Users easily add Placemark, Route, GPS to Earth Explorer.
- You can customize and add new map styles to Earth Explorer.
- Supports NEMA-0183 compatible GPS receiver.
- Other features include measuring and calculating the distance between 2 points, find names, display day / night effects, adjust Gamma …
- Download maps to save cache and use offline.
- Operating System: Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and MacOS X.
- CPU: PII500, PowerPC G3 500 and above.
- RAM: 1GB minimum; 2GB optimized.
- At least 100MB of free hard disk space to install and use the program.
- 24bit color screen, 800×600 resolution or higher.
- Connect to the network when exploring online maps and downloading photos to your device.