e * Calendar is Vietnamese calendar software provide full yin and yang calendar, free perpetual calendar. E * Calendar software as a versatile hand calendar helps you remember all the events of the year easily.
The search for the yin and yang will take place very quickly on e * Calendar, when you know the lunar calendar you will look up the calendar with just 1 mouse click and vice versa. We will do a reverse calendar lookup from 1601 onwards. Electronic calendar for the computer is no longer popular at this time but is still used by many people with the desire to have a specialized tool to look up yin and yang on the computer.
The main function of the software e * Calendar
- Look up lunar, calendar quickly.
- Displays the fullness of the real moon.
- Special dates can be defined and modified.
- Appointment schedule system with automatic alarm.
- Customize the background image for the block, verses, idioms, proverbs … in HTML format to display on the block.
- Set calendar on desktop: Option to set monthly schedule sheet, date sheet (Block) at specified position on screen.
- Automatically update calendar image when user changes the wallpaper or system date.
- Jump to the future or to the past by a given number of days, used to count 100 days or any number of days.
- Set alarms, schedule reminders for anniversaries, birthdays.
- Electronic diary.
Update feature in software e * Calendar 7.5
- Look up the yin and yang from 1601, instead of 1901 as in previous versions.
- Calculates the number of days between 2 time points, displayed under 2 forms: Number of days and X years, Y months, Z days.
- Combine weekday search in the negative / positive date tracking section.
- Add the ability to manage the library of quotations, idioms … data entered by the user.
- Make the black background of the Moon transparent with the block background, as well as the Windows background.
- Fixed an issue where the system won’t automatically start up when the user sets UAC on a high level (Yes in Vista, Windows 7).
- Fix the error of written quotes, idioms overflowing the limits of the desktop …
- Improved recurring appointment reminders: Use the # character to describe the last day of the month.
New features of e * Calendar 6.0
1. Optional background image size to determine the size of the calendar sheet on the Desktop
In version 5.0, the date sheet (block) is always on the right side and next to the monthly calendar table. This is a bit inconvenient for the layout on the Desktop. In addition, the size of the calendar depends on the size of the background image selected (the larger the photo, the smaller the calendar, and vice versa)
In this version, that weakness has been fixed. User can decide the size of the background image (and corresponding calendar size) according to 1 of 3 options:
- By screen size.
- According to the original photo.
- The user chooses by entering a specific value for the width and height of the image.
Coordinates (X, Y) of the monthly calendar and date sheet are also independently determined for convenient layout on the Desktop. Desktop calendars are still displayed even when Windows sets the background image to a layered style (Tile) or when using a custom background image whose size is too small.
2. Create your own background photo gallery
In addition to choosing to use Windows default background images, e * Calendar 6.0 version also allows users to design wallpapers themselves and store them in folders according to themes. Desktop background images created by users are contained in folders .. eCalendar 6.0 imgWallpaper
Which includes 5 default subfolders:
- ! Christmas: Contains random background images for the occasion of Christmas
- ! NewYear: Contains random background images for New Year’s calendar
- ! Tet: Contains random background images for Chinese New Year
- _Solar: Contains subfolders that define a calendar date in mmdd format (Month before next date)
- _Lunar: Contains subfolders that define lunar dates in mmdd format (Months before next day)
Inside these subfolders will contain random images for that date.
Example 1: If you want to use the image files Buddha.bmp, Lotus.jpg and Pagoda.jpg as your background image for the full moon day of the fourth month of the lunar calendar, create a subfolder 0415 inside the _Lunar folder, and then copy all three files into folder 0415. .
Example 2: To use the image files HQ05.bmp, HQ04.jpg as the background image for the 19th of the calendar year, create a 0119 subdirectory located inside the _Solar directory, and then copy both of the files above into the 0119 directory.
In addition, users can create multiple subfolders with arbitrary names placed in the imgWallpaper folder to contain image files of different themes. These images will be randomly selected for the rest of the year (not included in Christmas, New Year, and dates defined in the _Solar, _Lunar folders).
The sizes of the self-created background images range from 800×600 to 1600×1200. If it is too small (size 640×480) will not display enough calendars, or if it is larger than 1600×1200, the text is too small to see the calendar.
3. Automatically change background image according to appointment
After a set user time (from 5 minutes to 600 minutes), e * Calendar will randomly replace a selected background image in the imgWallpaper folder.
4. Customize the placement of the calendar for each individual background image
When using a custom background image, by default the coordinates of the calendar and date sheet (block) are selected as the Windows background image is used. That is, the schedule placement will be the same for all background images. This is a bit inconvenient because the layout of each background image is different, so there will be cases where the calendar falls into the color message. Therefore, the calendar location should also change for each background image so that it is easy to see. The solution is that the user can choose a separate calendar location for each background image and keep the calendar coordinates on that background image.
Background image system attached to e * Calendar has predefined calendar coordinates on each background image. Users can reset these coordinates thanks to the MapWallpaper.exe utility contained inside the imgWallpaper folder.
In addition to the new features mentioned above, this version also adds the following functions:
- Move quickly to logged dates
- Support to add the standard JPEG format (* .jpg) for the block’s background image
- Displays the current week number on the block and on the desktop
- You can quickly jump to any date by typing in the Textbox on the block (no need to open the calendar). Date format is dd / mm / yyyy if you are using Vietnamese interface or mm / dd / yyyy if you use English interface. If you want to dance by lunar date, add a minus sign – immediately before or after the format string.
For example: If you want to go to March 14th, 1968 solar calendar, you will enter March 14, 1968
For lunar July 20, 2013, enter –20/7/2013 or 20/7/2013–
- Hide the program name on the Taskbar and minimize it to an icon but still show the calendar block on the desktop. Done by clicking on the Close button of the program (Clicking again or pressing CTRL key in the previous click will completely exit e * Calendar.
If you want to know how to use the program e * Calendar 6.0, open the program and press F1 to appear e * Calendar manual ebook from start to finish.