DownThemAll will help you select, queue, categorize and run downloads faster. Down Them All Advanced solution choose download links and, at the same time, remember your previous decisions to schedule more downloads with one click.
Talking about the solution to speed up file download, there are a lot of free and paid software that can meet this requirement, with the same general principle of dividing the file into several pieces and downloading at the same time. This algorithm is supposed to speed up downloads by more than 300%.
However, if you do not have any software installed on your computer such as outside Internet services, or you do not want to have to install a lot of complicated software on your computer, in your web browser Firefox There’s a nice add-on DownThemAllThis utility is a component of the browser that can be used to replace the browser’s file-downloading function, and also accelerates downloads by splitting the file to be downloaded into sections and downloading it.
Advanced users will also enjoy using renaming masks, which allow automatic name assignments (even subfolders in downloads), quick filters, or customizing & reusing filters.
Add-on DownThemAll is a free, open source utility. Now it has improved a lot from the original and runs better than ever. This extension never injects ads, spyware, track users or anything like that.
Main features of add-on support DownThemAll browser
- Full integration with Firefox: Every time you click on a download link, the program will automatically appear in addition to the traditional download option with DownThemAll.
- Look for file links on the website: many links on the site can be confusing, DownThemAll has the function of displaying all of these files and linking to download them.
- Full download with just one click: with the previous settings you will easily download the necessary files without having to worry about setting the path …
- Easy filter setting: once you have set up a filter, the program will only load files that meet the conditions in this filter.
- Easily rename a batch of downloaded files: you can easily tweak the program to automatically rename files for easy recall, for example download website name, file name, description …
- Speed up file downloads: according to ads DownThemAll can increase download speed by up to 400%.
- Pause and resume downloads: a valuable feature for people who specialize in downloading movies, games, software …
Latest DownThemAll updates
DownThemAll 4.1.1 – 4.2.6:
- Fix errors when importing text files.
- Localized updates.
- Small improvement for the dark background mode.
- Fixed comment error in AMO Editor.
- Fix error when sorting in the selection window will select the wrong item.
- Dark theme improvements.
- Supports batch processing of characters [a:z].
- Upgrade the ability to collect images on the website.
- The window in the Manager screen has the ability to remember the exact size and position.
- Updates localized languages.
- Fix common IP errors in the wrong URL display and limited use.
- Added shortcut Cmd / Ctrl + F in the Manager window to focus on the search box.
- New: A drop-down subdirectory. Previously, users could use highlighter characters for subdirectories, but now a drop-down list is more convenient and easier to use.
- New: Allows you to configure the Browser button for complex actions.
- New: Play sound: When the queue list is complete, there will be notification sound (on / off in setup).
- New: Delete files right in the manager.
- New: Manager is configured to open in popup windows instead of tabs.
- New: Automatic Retry. This feature is based on Firefox bug reports for the extension, only available from Firefox 71).
- Downloads from a private window will now download in Private mode, so they are no longer shown in the download history.
- Fix some errors opening links / tabs in the window incorrectly.
- Additional translation